8 Months Of Dating

~8 Months Later~

Bella's P.O.V

Riker's family was having a pool party! His siblings invited there friends over and Riker invited me over because he wanted me to meet his family! I was a little unsure about going! Considering what happened to Riker! My fear was that his father was going to hurt him again! But Riker being the sexy charmer he is convinced me to go! So while he was in the kitchen I decided to change into my bikini! I grabbed my bikini out of the drawer and put it on a chair!

I decided to wear a sexy blue bikini! Because first of all we both love the color blue! Second is because it was new and Riker has not even seen it yet! But I know he'll love it! I walked over to the door and looked and listened to make sure he was still in the kitchen! As I listened I could hear him down in the kitchen! I quietly closed the door! I walked back over to the bed I took my shirt off tossing it into the hamper, I took my shorts off tossing them into the hamper as well!

As I walked around our room in my bra and panties, I walked over to our dresser where my phone was and bent over to look for my play list! I found it and clicked on my list! My music played and I danced around our room! I took off my bra and panties and my back was to our door! After I was naked I was about to put my bikini on when I felt a warm naked body pressed up against mine!

I felt his lips against my neck and his dick pressing against my ass! I moaned as he was sucking my neck! His arms wrapped around me pulling me even closer to his very hot naked body! I could barely breath, my breathe heightened as I melted into his touch, Riker slipped his hand between my legs and began to rub me.

Bella: Baby we're gonna be late.

Riker: So we will be a little later, I need you.

Bella: *opens my leg just enough for Riker to slip his middle finger up inside me*

Riker: *slips his middle finger up inside my hot wet soaking pussy*

Bella: *moans*

Riker: *fingers me hard*

Bella: *moans louder*

Riker: *fingers harder*

Bella: *kisses him hard*

Riker: *kisses back slipping his tongue in my mouth*

Bella: I'm gonna fun *says into his mouth*

Riker: *pulls back* cum for me

Bella: *cums all over his hand and down her legs*

Riker: *squats down and licks me clean*

Bella: Riker just eat me out

Riker: *stands up and backs her up against the wall*

Bella: *breath hieghtens*

Riker: *lifts my legs over his shoulders*

Bella: *legs spread wide open*

Riker: *licks his lips as his hot breath hit and tantalizing her pussy*

Bella: oh god yes

Riker: *licks her soaking wet hot pussy and slips his tongue into her pussy thrusting in and out*

Bella: oh god yes Riker right there

Riker: *goes deeper with his long tongue*

Bella: OH SHIT I'M GONNA CUM

Riker: cum for me babygirl

Bella: *cums in his mouth*

Riker: *swallows all of her cum*

Bella: *breaths hard* Wow. You. Are. Really. Really. Good. At. That *says out of breath*

Riker: *smiles* thank you *lowers her to the floor*

Bella: *gets weak kneed*

Riker: *carries her over to the bed and lays her down climbs on top of her and hovers over her* ready baby

Bella: *nods and spreads her legs*

Riker: *slides slowly into her thrusting ever so gently then increases his speed*

Bella: *adjusting to every thrust*

Riker: *goes faster*

Bella: *moans in pleasure*

Riker: *grunts & groans*

Bella: *feels her pussy throbbing at every thrust*

Riker: *thrusts his dick deeper into her now soaking wet throbbing pussy*

Bella: oh god I'm gonna cum

Riker: *thrusts deeper into her pussy hard & fast to make her cum*

Bella: *cums all over Riker's dick*

Riker: *thrust slows his thrusting and cums inside her then pulls out and calpses next to her panting*

Bella: *panting hard wraps her arm over Riker's stomach and lays close to him*

Riker: I love you babygirl

Bella: I love you too Rikey

Riker: *smile/yawns*

Bella: *smile/yawns and drifts off to sleep*

Riker: *grabs the sheet and covers them and drifts off as well*

POOL PARTY

Starr xoxo