Developing Sexual Feelings

~6 days later~

Riker was feeling a lot better, I was in the kitchen making breakfast for him when I felt a breath of hot air on the back of my neck, I turned my head and saw Riker standing there behind me.

B: Hey you how ya feeling?

R: Really good, How long have I been sleeping.

B: like almost 6 days straight except for going to the bathroom and eating and drinking water.

R: Wow

B: Hungry

R: Starving

B: Go sit at the table

Riker: *goes and sits at the table*

Balla: *Finished cooking and turned the stove off, I got a plate and put his food on it, Brought it over to him and put it in front of him with a fork, spoon and knife* This is my specialty Bella's Picture Perfect Window Eggs With Bacon and hash browns with cinnamon apple sauce on the side with whole milk and orange juice.

R: Wow It looks amazing and smell incredible thank you Bella!

B: Your welcome, *puts her hand on his shoulder* Enjoy your breakfast

R: Your not going to eat?

B: I've already eaten! I'm going to go take a shower!

smirks with his head turned away from her* Okay!

B: I will be quick I promise, Don't answer the door for anyone.

R: Okay!

B: See you in a bit!

R: *whispers* yes you will!

B: Huh?! did you say something?

R: I said enjoy your shower!

B: Thank you!

WARNING: SHOWER SEX SCENE {DON'T READ IF UNDER 14 YEARS OLD}

As I ran the shower to get the water warm! I took my clothes off, I stood there naked still waiting for the water to get hot, finally after a few minutes the water gets hot then I cool it down a little with cold water, I got it to the right temp. I stepped into the shower, I stood under the water and let it run down my naked body, I put my hands up on the wall to brace myself because the water felt great running down my body, I closed my eyes and let my head fall forward, As the warmth of the shower water ran down my body I felt a small breeze come from the shower curtain, I opened my eyes to see my nipples instantly get hard.

Then I felt hands come around my waist and something poke me in my inner thigh, I turned my head and saw Riker standing behind me naked as well, I smiled and turned around I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his torso, "I whispered in his ear fuck me Riker?" Riker pressed me up against the shower wall he attacked my neck kissing sucking and biting, I moaned into him sucking and biting my neck.

He kissed back to my lips and bit my bottom lip, I gasped and my mouth opened and he stuck his tongue in my mouth as our tongues explored each others mouth we each fought for dominance but I let Riker win because I love the way he takes command over me, it's a turn on for me and that he was bold enough to take me in the shower.

I could feel his dick getting hard, Riker took a hand away from me and put it under my ass and grabbed his dick and lined it up at my entrance, He slammed his rock hard dick into my soaking wet pussy, I moaned loud causing Riker to get completely turned on, He thrusted deep and hard into me, moans and groans where filling the bathroom as he thrusted harder and faster, I screamed "FUCK RIKER" YES OH MY GOD HARDER BABY HARDER, As he fucked harder minutes later we reached our climaxes.

Riker slowed down riding out his high then I felt a warm liquid hit my inner core, He pulled out, We where both trying to catch our breath, Riker began kissing my neck and making his way down to my breasts, I began breathing hard and moaning Riker began to suck on one of my nipples while his other hand and thumb swirled around my other nipple! Then he switched "I throw my head back in pleasure and bit my lip"

Riker kissed down my chest to my stomach! He lifted me up with my legs over his shoulders! he buried his face into my pussy! bit my lip moaning loud! I gripped onto his wet blonde two toned hair!! Moaned even louder in pleasure! his tongue hit the inner core of my pussy! I got so loud and screamed out his name! "RIKER" He thrusted inside until I cummed inside his mouth! He swallowed all of my cum of course! "damn you taste good babygirl" I was so weak that my legs just slid down his body!

Riker held my body up against the shower wall kissing and sucking on my neck until I got feeling back in my legs! Then it was my turn to pleasure Riker! I squatted down opening my legs! I grabbed a hold of his dick and licked the head of his dick with my tongue! As I pumped his dick with my other hand I fingered myself for pleasure! Riker and I moaned loud! Moans and groans filled my bathroom" I sucked all 9" of his dick! He moaned so LOUD I thought my neighbors where going to hear us!!!! But luckily they where all at work!! As I deep throated him and sucked harder he screamed out FUCK really loud!! about 15 minutes later he released his cum in my mouth I swallowed all of it "yum you taste very good I replyed"

We finished up in the shower and got out wrapped towels around our bodies! We went into my bedroom and got dressed! I combed out my hair of any tangles and put my hair up in a messy wet bun! Riker walked behind me wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck.

R: Fuck!!

B: What baby?

R: I'm horny again and I want to fuck you again!!!!

B: Riker I'm tired you wore me out!! Your dick is massively huge! My pussy hurts!!

R: I'll make you feel better I've already stuck my tongue inside you

Bella: Riker I can't my legs hurt and so goes my pussy.

He backed up to my bed and he sat down and turned me around so I was in between his legs! He kissed my stomach through my shirt, I moaned in pleasure" He lifted my shirt and licked my stomach! I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on it! As I felt him bit down on my skin! aloud moan escaped my mouth! As I felt his tongue caress my skin I hear the door bell go off.

B: Shit who the hell is that?

Riker: *stopped what he was doing and looked up at her* What's wrong?

B: Someone's here!!

"I got out of Riker's grip and told him to stay here in my room! He did what he was told and stayed put! I fixed my shirt as I walked to the front door! I asked who was there and it was just my brother Calum thank god! I opened the door! We only talked for a few minutes because he had to got to work! Calum asked how Riker was doing? I told him he was doing fine and that all of his wounds were healing up nicely! Calum said" That's great!!!! Well I have to get to work byeeeee!!! I closed the front door and walked back to my bedroom where Riker was! I walk into my room and Riker was still sitting on my bed where I left him.

~8 Months Later~

Riker's family was having a pool party! They invited there friends and Riker invited me to over because he wanted me to meet his family.

8 MONTHS OF DATING

Starr xoxo