The Date

So i left the bathroom and went to my room i closed and locked the door, I went to my closet and picked out my black slacks my white long sleeved button up shirt it has black buttons on it so cool, My grey and black collard blazer, The reason for the long sleeves is to cover up the bruise that have already appeared on my arm, The blazer is so the bruise does not show through my white shirt, After i got dressed i got my phone and took a selfie of myself in my full length mirror, Then posted it to twitter! Saying this is what i am wearing to met my date in i really hope she like's it.

I left my bedroom and went to the living room where my mom and siblings are, My sister Rydel said i looked handsome I blushed of course, I said well gotta go hot date waiting, I grabbed my keys and i already had my phone, said later guys, Then left the house got in my truck and headed to Bella's house, It took about 20 minute's to get there, I pulled up in the driveway parked took my keys out and got out of my truck and walked up to her door, I took a deep breath and rang the door bell.

Bella: Who is it?

Riker: It's me Riker

Bella: {Open's door and smile's} Hey Riker come on in.

Riker: {Walk's in the door} Thank's, Nice house Bella

Bella: So where are we going for dinner?

Riker: Um {Whisper's} Crap

Bella: Riker are you okay?

Riker: What? Um yea i'm fine!

Bella: Riker! You don't look okay.

Riker: I'm fine i swear!

Bella: Look we can just eat in!

Riker: Bella this was suppost to be romantic!

Bella: It's fine i was kinda hoping to stay in anyways, Beside's i was want to make this really great meal for us?

Riker: You don't mind?

Bella: Not at all

Riker: Cool I didn't want to go out to eat either

Bella: Why don't we make you more comfortable, Let's take this blazer off of you, So you don't get so hot in it. {Walks up to him and slips hands inside blazer and take's it off of him} There isn't that better?

Riker: {Starts shaking and stuttering} U-um! Y-yea I-i F-feel B-better A-already.

Bella: Riker! Are you okay?

Riker: {Close's eye's take's deep breath then opens eye's} Yea i'm fine.

Bella: Are you sure?

Riker: yea why?

Bella: Because you are sweating like crazy!

Riker: It's hot in here! {White t-shirt very wet now become's transparent}

Bella: {Eye's widen} Oh my god Riker! What happen to you?

Riker: {Looks down at shirt and sees his bruises on his arm's and chest} Fuck {Bits bottom lip} I'm sorry i better go.

Bella: Riker you are not going any where!

Riker: I have to get home, I can't be late.

Bella: Riker! Who did this to you?

Riker: It's my brother's we get a little carried away when we play hard, that's all.

Bella: Well i have some cream that will help with the bruises, take your shirt off and i'll get the cream.

Riker: Bella! That is really okay! I'm fine.

Bella: {Yells from other room} Shirt off mister now!

Riker: {Take's shirt off and put it on a chair} {whispers} She is gonna know that these bruises are not from ruff housing with my brothers.

Bella: Okay here i come, These cream is amazing Riker, This cream will make your bruises go away in like a few hours.

Riker: {whisper's} Sorry Bella {Grabs shirt and blazer and leave's the house get into truck and goes home}

Bella: Okay Riker this will so he- {Looks around the house} Riker where are you hello? Where did he go, {Looks and sees front door open} Riker? {Goes back inside house closes front door}

Bella's P.O.V

I sat down on my couch worrying about Riker and those bruises on his arm, That does not look like ruff housing with a sibling or siblings, I really hope he come's into Starbucks tomorrow, So i can ask him why he took off so fast, I went in the kitchen and put the food away, I washed the counters down then grabbed my phone and went and sat on the couch again, I texted Riker.

Text Message to Riker

B: Hey Riker, I was worried because you took off, Is everything okay? please text me back i'm worried about you.

I waited till i got ready for bed to here from him and he did not text me back, So i got ready for bed! and looked at my phone one last time before i drifted off to sleep, The next morning my alarm went off, I turned over and shut it off, I sat up in bed rubbed my eye's and got the sleepiness out of my eye's, I grabbed my phone and checked it.

I saw i had a text message i clicked the icon and i saw that it was only from my brother Calum, I was really starting to get worried about Riker, He had not texted me back at all, I texted my brother back to see what he wanted.

Text message to Calum

B: Sup! Bro

C: Hey Sis! Want to have lunch today?

B: Yea! I guess!

C: Sis! What's wrong?

B: Sorry! I am just worried about a friend of mine

C: So do you just want to skip lunch?

B: No! I Need the distraction!

C: What time should i be there? And what do you want me to get for lunch?

B: In "N" Out Burger and 11:15 am, Because I get off for lunch at 11:15 and only have an hour for lunch.

C: Kk......................Lates...................Bye

B: Lates...........................Bye

As I was getting ready to leave for work i grabbed my keys and phone and headed to the front door, As i turned the door knob and opened it, I was greeted by a very scary sight! "OH MY GOD" Riker and he looked like he was hit by a bulldozer over and over again...............

CARING FOR RIKER

Starr xoxo