chapter. 2

I looked backwards for a second to have the back of my head met with a hard object and me blacking out. I woke up tied to a chair in an old gross house. Cassie and the black haired guy was standing in front of me.
"she's awake. " Cassie stated from how I'm guessing the guys the only one in the room she was talking to him.
He looked at me as he leaned up agenst a wooden counter table thing.
"why are you here and what's your name. " Cassie demanded.
"my name is Jane and I'm here to warn you or help you depending on how this goes." I explained.
"warn us from what. " the guy asked eagerly.
"Adam it doesn't matter she's lying." Cassie yelled then stared at me with a death look.
"she's here to hurt us and I won't let that happen. " she muttered.
Then she stared at me with cold eyes and I couldn't breath. I gasped for air but my lungs were closing in.
"Cassie Cassie stop. " the guy yelled running in front of her and grabbing her shoulders and moving her all around.
She then snapped out of it.
"I thought you said you were my sister from the blackwood side you could have saved yourself. " Cassie shouted at me.
"yeah I don't have as much experience as you and I happen to be trying to fight it so yeah. " I explained.
"wait you can fight it. " the guy asked.
"if you start fighting it before you start using it so yeah it's to late from what I know but there might be another way." I tried to give then hope as I could tell that Is what he was hoping.
"Adam she's lyeing we can't trust her." Cassie shouted to the guy named Adam.
Adam walked close up to my face then stared seriously into my eyes with a straight face. I laughed a bit then stared seriously back at him.
"I don't think she's lyeing." Adam exclaimed to Cassie.
"why should I trust you give me three reasons." Casie demanded.
"do trust me don't trust me just knowing I warned you helps me sleep at night so whatever floats your boat but im willing to help and trust me you'll need the help you can get there's slot of us that agreed with what blackwood was doing and their pretty unhappy with the fact you kinda slaughtered our father so yeah but you can trust me. " I explained.
Adam walked behind the chair I was tied to with a knife. I thought he was gonna kill me but then the rope holding my wrists together was cut loose and I could move again. I let out a huge breath.
"Adam what the hell she's probably lyeing she could kill us. " Cassie yelled.
"I trust her and from what she's telling us we really do need all the help we can get and I'm not passing this up we need her if she tries something kill her. " Adam explained with a mean look on his face at the then kill her part.
I felt a bit scared then calmed down when Cassie nodes to him.
"fine but just no if you try anything with us I'll kill you. " Cassie glared at me.
"so I'm confused on what the hell just happened so you do want my help?" I asked.
Adam noded at me as did cassie.
"well I gotta shift at the coffee shop so Adam I trust you so watch her for me will you. " Cassie asked.
Adam noded then made a straight face as he looked me up and down. Cassie noded and turned around and left. I instantly turned around and looked at everything. I walked to the dead plant I saw on a table. I placed my hand on it and closed my eyes lightly and hoped it would be alive and well. The word alive echoed in my head.
"hey what are you. " Adam yelled but stopped when he saw the plant.
I felt the plant grow beneath my hand. I opened my eyes to see a fully alive plant that ten seconds ago was dead.
"how did you do that. " he asked walking next to me staring at the plant.
"well I started magic practicing on plants and that's one of the first things I learned it pretty easy to do really here. " I grabbed his hand and lifted it to a different dead plant that rested near the other one.
I placed his hand gently on the plant then let go.
"OK now close your eyes. " I told him.
He gave me an unsure look.
"it won't oh your worried I'll do something I see well take my word I'm not going to kill you when your eyes are closed I promise you said your self you do trust me and knew I was telling the truth. " I exclaimed.
He gave it a thought then closed his eyes.
"okay now you have to want it to be alive want it to live feel it dead energy and power it back up think alive let it echo in your head alive. " I explained.
He tried and tried whispering.
"alive. "
He opened his eyes after a bit of trying then looked at me for help. I placed my hand gently against his and closed my eyes then thought of alive and let the word consume my mind. I opened my eyes to see it growing.
"stay focused but open your eyes. " I explained.
He opened his eyes and watched the plant grow beneath our hands. The plant finaly finished growing.
"I guess that spell is a little different for normal witches." I sighed.
He smiled at me as he stared at me. He cleared his throught as he smiled at me.
"well I'm supposed to keep an eye on you but I got a shift at the boat house so how about I pay you nine dollars an hour and you come wait tables or something. " he offered.
"sure. " I shrugged.
He noded then we began to walk to the door of the house. We got to the door and stepped outside. The minute we stepped out Adam was throw out into a field and I was thrown against the wall of the old beat up building forcefully. I squinted at the black figure standing there as it walked towards Adam in the field as my vision went black.