"What's wrong?" I questioned as I sat down on the opposite side of her and looked at her.

"Nothing," she lied. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Don't lie to me, Y/n."

"It's really nothing, Cami. I promise," she leaned over to give me a kiss but I turned my head so that all she got was my cheek, "Come on, Camila. Don't be mad at me. Please."

"Then tell me what the hell is wrong."

"Do you love me?" she asked. I was slightly taken aback. I looked at her and furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do," I said quickly to try to terminate her doubts.

"Then why did you sleep with Austin? And don't give me that bullshit that you were trying to protect me. You don't need to protect me. I could've helped you if you talked to me. But you didn't talk to me. You slept with him. You let him take you in a way I should have," Y/N'S voice went from loud and firm to quiet and sad as she spoke. But she didn't look away from me. She held my gaze.

"Where is this all coming from, Y/n?" I asked. She didn't say anything. She just turned her head and that angered me, "Answer me!"

"I had a dream...where you left me for Austin..."

I stared at her.

"And you think I will?"

"Yes...No...Maybe...I don't know..."

"Okay," I said. I climbed out of Y/N'S bed and turned my back to her.

"Where are you going?" She questioned.

"Since you can't trust me enough to not leave you for Austin. I'm leaving," I stated firmly. I heard her begin to stand as I walked to the door.

"It's not you I don't trust. It's Austin. It's just...he had you first...he was your first...even if it was forced you never forget your first...he's not a freak. He has everything I don't...He's not fucked up either. I'm so fucked up, Camila...God I'm fucked up...He has everything," I could hear the waver in her voice and it broke my heart. I needed to prove to her that I was hers. I spun around and looked at Y/n with hard eyes. I walked over to her slowly.

"Do you know what he doesn't have?" I asked in a low husky tone as I stood directly in front of my girlfriend. She looked at me with her lips slightly parted, "Me."

With that I pulled her head down to me and I attached my lips to her firmly. She immediately melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hers went for my waist. I bit on her bottom lip and tugged on it roughly, before kissing her once again. She let out a moan and immediately went to slide her tongue across my lower lip. I denied her entrance. She growled, her hands travelled down to my ass and she squeezed roughly.

I gasped and she took the chance to slip her tongue into my mouth. She back me against her wall as her tongue battled mine for dominance. I lost. She used her tongue to explore the dark cavern of my mouth eagerly as her hands traveled my body. She pulled away from me to pull my shirt off. She tossed it to the side. I grabbed for the hem of her shirt and lifted her shirt off. I dropped it as she lifted me and pinned me against the wall.