"3 days."

I nodded my head once. Alec flashed me a small smile before he disappeared out of my room, closing the door behind him. I sighed and unlocked my phone. I went to my girlfriend's contact and hit the call button. Camila answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" The sound of her voice made my made and break my heart. I missed the sound of her voice so much. But she sounded exhausted, like she hadn't slept in days.

"Hey, babe. Miss me?" I spoke into the phone.

"Y/n!!!" She practically screamed into the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear and flinched, but I could feel a small smile spread to my face.

"Hi, love. How are you?"

"Oh my god. Are you okay? Mikki and the boys said you weren't feeling good. What happened? Please, tell me you're okay," Camila said quickly. I smiled softly.

"I'm fine, babe. Trust me. I just had a little uh...fallout. But I'm okay," I said reassuringly.

"I'm coming over right now. I need to make sure you're okay. You can explain everything then."

"Aren't you in New York?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Not anymore. We came home around midnight last night. I was going to come over last night but I figured I should wait till today. I'll be right there."

"You don't have to, Camila."

"I know that. But I need to. I need to make sure you're okay. I'll see you in 15 minutes."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you." Was all I said before she hung up. I ran a shaky hand through my hair and sighed deeply. The words my father told me yesterday and in my dream were still in my head. I decided a quick shower was in order so that I could clear my head. I stood up grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I walked to my bathroom and shut the door.

Camila's POV

I walked up to Y/N'S front door and knocked. I stepped back and put my hands in my pockets. Jared opened the door. He looked at me with a grin.

"Hey, Mila. Long time no see," he smiled. I smiled and waved.

"Hey, Jared. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Can you tell me the password?" Jared smirked.

"Uhh..."

"Jared let the girl in before Y/n kicks your ass," Mikaela appeared in the doorway beside Jared. She grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

"Aw, you're no fun, Mik," Jared whined as he shut the door behind us. Mikaela ignored him and looked at me with a smile.

"Y/N'S upstairs. Jared, Alec, and I are going out for a minute to get stuff for breakfast. We'll be back in an hour," Mikaela said. I nodded and headed towards the stairs.

"Why don't you just say it like it is, Mik? You're giving them time alone so they can have sexy time," I heard Jared say. I laughed when I heard a smack and Jared say "Ow."

I walked up the stairs to Y/N'S room. I pushed open the door. I smiled softly at the sight of my girlfriend laying back on her bed. She was staring at the ceiling. I don't think she noticed I came in. I walked into her room and ran over to her bed and jumped on it. She jumped at first but when she noticed it was me she gave a small smile.

"Hey, babe," she said as she sat up in her bed. I heard a rasp in her voice and I knew then that she had been crying. I looked into her eyes and saw the red in them and that proved it.