zoro and robin giggled and then laughed as they both looked at your bright red face.

"im happy you slept, you did have a ruff day im sorry we prolly woke you with our chatter." robin said as she took your hand and pulled you close again.

"please dont stop sleeping on my behalf, please keep me warm like you were." robin said as she smiled deeply to you, you shyly crept over to her again and leaned agienst her as she pushed the covers over both of you again.

"sorry if me lifting my weights woke you as well." zoro said as she looked away from you and robins' mushy love cuddle puddle while hiding his pink face.

robin threw an arm around you and pulled you close as you slowly rested your head on her sholder as your eyes felt heavy once more till you closed them in a warm slumber.

*the next morning*

you started to stir and opened your eyes slowly, your eyes hurt as they opened from the sun shinning directly on them threw the window, you turned over as you saw the sun shinning off of robins hair and her face full of peace, her hand felt heavy on your side as she placed it there so you wouldnt fall away from her. you didnt want to move or wake her, you just kept looking at the raven haired woman and her soft face.

as the minute passed you saw her eyes blink open slowly.

"good morning little one, have you been awake long?" robin said as she pulled you in.

"ah..good..morning robin and no not really." you said shyly as you sat up. only to here your belly growl

"im guessing we should go eat now." robin said as she giggled.

a few minutes later both of you were down on the deck and in the kitchen.

"oh my (name ) and robin, how was both of your slumbers?" brooke said as he sipped on his tea.

"it was nice and warm," robin said as she walked you both over to a seat at the table.

*after both of you just sitting and talking for a while and eatting on the jams and breads as well as eggs that sanji had layed out for you all, food came to the end and everyone took their leave to do their jobs*

"so how does it feel to be a pirate (name)?" nami said to you as both of you walked out the door.

"oh umm, it doesnt feel much different but it is most relaxing and a lot better than where i was." you said as you looked down and off to the side.

"welp im glad your one of us now, and i hope that if you ever feel like you need someone to talk to or just to hang out with you can come to me." nami said just before walking away to her room to draw some new places we passed on her maps.

you looked around and walked over to the decks edge an looked off into the sea, the wind started to kick a little so you tucked your hair back behind your ear.

" hey pretty lady." You hurd robin coming up behind, she pushed a arm threw and next to yours on the other side of your body resting it on the hand railing. Your face grew a little warm as you could feel her right up on you as she lowered her face to the side and whispered into your ear.

"im glad you came, now I have someone to share this beautiful view with." Robin said as she looked up and onto the horizon, you just looked up at her and stared at her beauty. Her eyes were glossy from the shine bouncing off them, her hair was blowing so carelessly and yet gracefully in the wind.

Robing looked down at you.

"is there something on my face?" she giggled.

Your eyes widened as you relised you were just staring at her and then you face lit up pink, "uhh..ummm...no your face is beautiful..uh I mean it's...ahhhh...ummm." You hid your face in your hands as you hurd robin laughing. You felt her arms wrap around you and rest on your hips.