party

It was now 9 pm and I was getting ready.

I would usually be at Scott's house with the rest of the 'squad' chilling, watching movies and eating but today, we were going out to a party at Chad's. It was unusual  for us to hang out with them types of people like Chad since he's a part of the jocks but we decided to give it a shot.

My nude pink, mid-thigh length dress covered all of my curves perfectly. I let my long hair cascade from my shoulders after I straightened it. The shiny, silver earrings were visible from probably miles away and I also slipped on some black heels to go with my black nails. I left my makeup natural but also not barely visible. I put on several layers of mascara to make my eyes look full, a thin line of eyeliner on my top waterline, nude lipstick and a small amount of blush. I didn't want to cake my face with foundation so I took some concealer and dabbed in on the places I need.

BUZZ! I heard my phone go off on my bed, I checked to see who it was and smiled truthfully.

bilinski❤️:

hi lyds, i'll be here in about 10 to get you xx

Me:

right :) are you by yourself?? xx

bilinski❤️:

nah, malia's here xx she looks so hot

I felt as if my heart had just dropped and crashed into billions of tiny pieces.

Me:

nice, call me when you're downstairs x

Tears were threatening to fall out but I couldn't let them. I'm not just some little, fragile weakling. About 10 minutes later, my phone lit up signaling Stiles (and malia) were here. There was a picture of us by his name. It looked like this. (picture at the top) The most annoying voice was on the other side of the call. Malia. "Get out." she said bluntly, I could  hear Stiles talking in the background. "Coming." I replied in the sweetest voice possible making her scoff. I hung up and reached over to my bedside table to get a large, black purse.

I started to make my way downstairs and was about to shut the door behind me before walking out but I harshly bumped into someone in front of me. I hit my forehead against theirs pretty hard and rubbed it quickly realizing it was Mason. "I- I'm so sorry," he spoke hugging me and giggling "Lydia you look gorgeous"  he said in amazement causing me to blush. I thanked him then made my way to the blue jeep in front of me. Whilst entering, I noticed something I've been trying to avoid. Hungry make out session. Best time of my life (note of sarcasm).

I coughed loudly making Stiles pull away awkwardly leaving Malia speechless. He shifted slightly before speaking, "sorry, I- we.." he apologized "it's ok, we should probably get going." I say quietly.

You could easily tell Malia was really pissed as she noticed Stiles staring at me every once in a while but it didn't stop her from being a bitch and rubbing their relationship in my face. Gosh I fucking hate her. However she still couldn't resist flirting with all the boys at the party.

"Lydiaaa" a wild/drunk alli appeared out of no where. "hey, where's Scott??" I shouted over the loud music. "heee's in t-the kitchenn" was all she managed to say before disappearing into the crowd of sweating and dancing bodies. I wondered around the whole house and never saw Scott although what I did see was Stiles by himself a few times. Also, a very drunk Malia making out with a drunk and high Issac... but that's not my business- wait. it is my business. I mean we're talking about my best friends 'girlfriend' here.

Slut.
-----------------------

It was time to go now. I was absolutely wasted. When I was walking out of Chad's house, I noticed that stiles was in the jeep. 'What.. why is he here?' I thought as I opened the jeep's door.

Stiles looked horrible, don't get me wrong, he is very attractive. He wasn't drunk or anything, he was sad. "stiles?" I asked in a high-pitched voice.

"Lydia," he said turning around and putting his hands away from his eyes "what are you doing here?" he questioned. The moonlight really brought out his red eyes and face. It looked as if... h-he was crying.