More Than Just Livestock

(A/N) ^^^^That's so freaking me lmao
Ty to all the lovely people who've commented, you're the fuel that allows me to continue working on this story :d and we've just exceeded 50 likes! That's great omg I don't rly write much so that's a lot for me xD

2nd Person POV
Crowley decided that he still wanted you to attend the Grand Vampire Formal and Ferid agreed as he thought it'd be interesting to see the reactions from the others vampires. The red head picked you up with ease and carried you around his arm through the city.

It was as if he was flying and in less than two minutes, you've both landed at the entrance to the ballroom.
"My, my wouldn't it be embarrassing for me if you walked around wearing that thing, (Y/N) chan?" He asked pointing to your white top and pants, which was the compulsory clothing for all humans within the city.
You didn't reply, because you didn't feel like caring about anything and at that point you just wanted to join your family.
He was always smiling, did he not even care that your family, your friends have just been brutally murdered, yea of corse not, in the end he was just another blood thirsty monster. To you, they were only a bunch of young, innocent children and they didn't deserve to die.

"Well luckily for you, I've already prepared clothes for you my dear~" Crowley smirked and kissed you on the forehead expecting a reaction from you, which you didn't give.
What on earth was he doing acting all affectionate towards you, you asked yourself, you didn't need his pity and you wanted to make that point clear.
"I don't need your sympathy" you said coldly at the man
"Aw don't be so stingy! You'll look cuter with a smile on that pretty face of yours" he said happily.
You and Crowley entered the ballroom and you immediately hear classical music being played by a small orchestra onstage.
There were red and black checkered tiles on the floor and the wallpaper was coloured in a crimson of red.
Most of the vampires were dressed up in an upper-class manner and busied themselves by chatting to other vampires, drinking or dancing with a partner.
A big, glittery chandelier shone brilliantly from the centre of the room and there were many scented candles held by tall candle holders. Tables were scattered around the room, serving drinks which only consisted of the crimson liquid every vampire desired.
What surprised you the most were the different shades of red in each of the drink holders, which proved your theory that vampires did have preferences in the blood they drank.
I'll lead you to the changing rooms~" Crowley said as he forcefully grabbed your wrist.
He lead past the stares and grimaces of many of the vampires and brought you to the back of the ballroom where the changing rooms were.
"I refuse to do what you say just finish me already" you muttered.

"Why should I listen to what you tell me to (Y/N) chan~ just go in there and I promise you'll have a good time~" he winked.

You stood there not moving one inch from your spot and the red head sighed.

"You leave me no choice I'll have to do it for you myself if you continue to persist" Crowley whispered into your ear

You panicked and snatched the bags off his hands before disappearing into a changing room. Sure you wanted to die, but you were too dignified to allow some man to just change your clothes for you.
Crowley smirked
"Ah that seemed to do the trick although I didn't mind which option she chose" he said to himself.

You sat down, on the verge of crying with your arms around your legs.
Why was that man keeping you alive, did his sadistic self just enjoy seeing the pain you were going through?
Suddenly, an idea popped into your head. Even though it appeared as though you were in a pretty helpless situation, you didn't feel like he had any intention of hurting you as long as you pleased him.
Like you, acting all nice and cute to the man, enough to fool him into believing that you actually enjoyed staying with him.
You thought this was something you should take advantage and
assuming he took the bait, he'd probably leave you alive long enough so that one day you can find a way to leave and maybe even see Junichi again.
This was your best bet at escaping not just the city but the hopeless feeling you've had in your gut since your family's been murdered.

Deciding to put your focus on getting through the night, you opened the bag and dumped out all the dresses on the floor.
There were a huge array of different dresses but the one that stood out the most to you was a simple (f/c) dress with small flounces on the bottom. You changed into the frilly dress and surprisingly it had fitted you perfectly.
Walking out of the room, you spotted Crowley talking with two ladies who you recognised as the two vampires from the first day you met Crowley.

"Oh dear, would you look at her, Chess, she looks so adorable in that dress of hers!" Horn said happily as she eyed up and down.
"Yea almost adorable enough to eat" Chess sighed frowning at you and you rolled your eyes.

"She's been through some pretty tough times so we'll going to take her under our wing. Treat her with care, would you?" Crowley smirked looking at your bored expression.

"Understood, Lord Crowley." The two said in sync.

"Good".

As expected, you spent the remaining time at the formal receiving glares and grimaces from the other vampires. One particular vampire looked like he almost wanted to eat you in that very room if not for Crowley being beside you, and at that point you decided to wrap your arms around the red head's, just for safety.
You couldn't usually tell what Crowley was thinking because of the indecipherable smile he always wore but at that moment swore you saw his smile widen by just a tiny bit. 
Horn giggled at your action and stared at you and Crowley the entire time which slightly intimidated you, while Chess was busy whispering to another female vampire and giving you envious glares every once in a while.

When the party was over it was definitely over midnight so you felt extremely tired and sleepy.
Crowley carried you bridal-style to Ferid's mansion but instead of placing you in a guest room he chose to let you sleep with him.

It was still night and you woke up in his bed to the sound of him coming out of the shower, with a small towel wrapped around his waist. Unsurprisingly he had a very robust and muscular body.
"Oh dear I didn't expect you to still be awake!" He muttered, smirking.
Steam brushed against your face and you stared wide eyed at the sight before you.
"Wh-what's goin, I thought- I thought I was sleeping elsewhere" you stuttered.
"Well that was the original plan but-" Crowley walked over towards you and cupped your face.
"Well what can I say, you are definitely worth more than I originally thought" he giggled at your startled reaction as he hopped into bed beside you.
"G'night my love" he whispered into your ear as he gave your forehead as kiss.
You couldn't sleep at first because of how anxious and stupid you felt. If heaven really did exist, your peers must be glaring down upon you right now, completely disgusted. But eventually your body gave in and you tried to sleep as further away from the man beside you as possible.

(A/N) author chan and Crowley's relationship will develop as the story progresses but idk whether to incorporate some of the plot from the actual anime into this story or make it completely AU. Welp it's up to you guys, I might make just five more chapters before I end :7 and as always don't forget to leave a like x3
- Scarlet

.