Meeting him

(A/N) I'm just gonna go straight to the story c:

Your POV
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a pristine white ceiling.
Scanning my surroundings I found that I had been sleeping in an unknown room. 'that's weird I'm not in my room with the others' I thought.
Suddenly I noticed how warm and soft the was bed.
Being use to lying on a cold, flat bed with nothing but a thin layer of sheet to keep warm at night, I found myself extremely relaxed under the big, puffy, white blankets.

Suddenly my memory of yesterday came back, and so did an aching pain in my abdomen. I sat up and looked around my room, there was a wooden wardrobe in the corner, a small table in the middle and an arched window on the wall right next to my bed.
The floor was made from polished wood and judging from how little everything has been used, this must've been a guest room.
Taking a peek outside the arched window I noticed that I was indeed in someone's mansion. I was really high up and the ground below was surrounded with vampire soldiers making escaping nearly impossible.
I lifted up my (f/c) shirt and saw an ugly, dark, purple bruise on my belly.
I pressed on it gently but immediately regretted it as a string of pain hit me.

"yeesh that chic really did a number on me huh" I said, wincing at the pain. "Mhm yea I do agree" I heard a groan from the door to my room as it opened, revealing the same red-headed vampire I saw the other day.
He was wearing a long, white coat with several buttons on the front, a small, black jacket that draped over him and white pants with long, black boots that went up to his knees.
He had that same pleasant-looking yet some how intimidating smile plastered on his face as yesterday.
I froze, not even breathing and suddenly I felt how awkward it was being in the same room as a vampire, a blood sucking monster.
He started walking towards me and without my consent, he lifted up a bit of my shirt and saw my bruise.

"What a shame~, humans really are weak, pitiful and fragile creatures that will always be below vampires" he chuckled.

"H-hey back off!" I said quickly slapping his hand away. He held up his hands as if he was under arrest and turned his attention to my face.

"Human, I heard you were looking for Ferid, is that correct? What business do you have with him?" He asked.

Was a high ranking vampire really asking me such a question I thought to myself.
After some thinking I replied
"The name's not 'human it's (y/n) and why would you care what business I have with him?". "
"I was simply curious. That is all" he said flashing his signature smile.
I sighed thinking that maybe if I played along with him he might help me somehow.
"fine I wanted to find him because I required a favour from him". I glared into his blood red pupils

"Really and what would that be?" He inquired.
I glared into his blood red pupils
"I just wanted some medicine for my sick friend so I thought that maybe if I gave him some of my blood he would-" "but 'lord' Ferid doesn't just accept any kind of blood though human, it must be of the utmost quality if you want anything from that stuck-up man" the man cut me off with.

I looked a bit surprised to say the least and honestly didn't know whether or not my blood tasted good according to vampires. Without any warning, this dude poked one of his sharp nails into my arm and I flinched a little at the pain.
A little tinkle of blood came out from the cut and he swooped it up and put his finger into his mouth. 'That shits not for free you know' I thought to myself as I covered the cut with my hand. At first the vampire made a surprised face but it quickly moulded into a face of disgust. I panicked, Was my blood not good enough? "(Y/n) chan~" he chimed, "your blood tastes horrible". I stared wide eyed into his eyes. I don't know why but I found that somewhat offensive and there goes my chances with Ferid.

Crowley's POV
That (y/n).. Her blood tasted absolutely wonderful but there's no way I could let Ferid get ahold of something that tastes so good, so I'm going to have to deceive this human. "(Y/N) chan~ since I'm such a nice guy I'm still willing to help you in exchange for your horrific blood" I said to her nicely. Her face looked surprised at first but then she smiled for the first time since I've met her. "Really??" She shouted excitedly. I nodded, "sure just give me the details and as long as the medicine's existed on earth before I'm sure my servants can handle it". I was always amazed at how easily humans get excited.

Your POV
I was so damn happy, Yumi was going to get cured and we were going to talk again like the good old times. "THANK YOU SO MUCH" I shouted and I didn't know why but I suddenly stood up and tightly embraced the man before me. Who could blame me? My adrenaline levels were already over 9000 (if you get that reference :3). Suddenly I noticed the weight of what I had just done and quickly broke away. The man looked stunned to say the least, as if he wanted to say something but didn't know how to put it into words. "W-what's your name?" I asked wanting to quickly break away from the last subject. My cheeks were all red and I wanted go bury myself 20 feet below the ground. "It's Crowley-and you're welcome" he replied still looking kinda surprised. I'm such an idiot for hugging a blood sucking monster.

Crowley's POV
She sure looks happy, hm I wonder how happy she'll look once she experiences the feeling of having her blood taken directly from her oUo)