Introduction

(A/N) Hello wonderful people, *cries* ugh one thing that's been pissing me off lately is that there's barely any Crowley x Reader fanfiction that doesn't have him ooc (out of character) or overly-cheesy all the time which is why I've decided to take it upon my own hands to produce something I hope would satisfy other Crowley fans out there! I hope you enjoy this story and please do give me ideas, suggestions stuff I could improve on etc etc. ty! :3

Second Person POVIt's a little under 3 years since you've been kept captive in the vampire city and yet everything still feels so unreal

Second Person POV
It's a little under 3 years since you've been kept captive in the vampire city and yet everything still feels so unreal. Your best friend Junichi was as confident as ever, telling all your room mates every night, made-up stories of how he's going to kick all the vampires' asses once he gets the opportunity.

Although you hate to admit it's highly unlikely those stories will ever come true, you found that listening to him was a good way to pass time and laugh away the terrible circumstances you all were put in.

Vampires, how you hated them. They took away everything from you, your family, your freedom, your life. Sometimes when you were lying on your stone, cold bed, you wanted to think that this was all one long nightmare that you desperately needed to wake up from.
"(Y/N) are you still awake?" You heard Junichi whisper from the bed above
yours.

"Yea.." You said quietly as to not wake your room mates.

"Tomorrow's blood giving day or what ever it's called but Yumi's sick but those ugly blood suckers are still gonna take her blood".

You could hear the anger in Junichi's voice and wanted to comfort him but decided to play the realist instead.

"Junichi...there's not much we can do about her sickness unless you want to let that white haired pedo personally suck your blood"

although you sounded casual you felt terrible.
You and Yumi use to talk a lot about your families and friends, the days before the vampires took over.
She was the first person who greeted you in the city and the first friend you made.
All was fine and well until Yumi became sick with a deadly disease 3 months ago and her health has just been deteriorating ever since.
Now she just lay in bed all day, sleeping with a high fever and barely talking to anyone.
Yumi was a kind kid and didn't deserve to go through this at all you thought furiously. To calm yourself, you dozed off while thinking of the numerous ways you could beat up a vampire.

The next morning you, Junichi and Yumi lined up at the blood transferring station. You and your pals exchanged worried expressions as you all heard Yumi coughing constantly.
When both you and Junichi were done giving away blood you heard a loud scream echo throughout the entire room.
It was Yumi and she had fainted when the vampire finished taking her blood. The younger children that had surrounded her carried fearful expressions while the older ones looked either disgusted, furious or helpless.

Y-Yumi" you stuttered, next thing you knew Junichi and you had carried Yumi to the room and had laid her on the bed.
"Stupid vampires" you heard Junichi mutter, "if only we had some medicine".

Your POV
I couldn't believe this was happening, first my family dies and now one of my best friends is crazy sick. This is terrible I can't lose more people dear to me I have to do something about it.
Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I could give away more of my blood to that white haired weirdo for some medicine to help Yumi. I wanted to tell Junichi my brilliant plan but he would definitely try to stop me saying that he wanted to take my place or that he didn't want to risk me hanging around those shady bastards but what other options do we really have? I left Yumi in Junichi's hands which I went out. 

(Time skip 30 minutes later)
"Lord Ferid has gone out for a mission and has yet to return, now scram livestock" a rude vampire on guard said to me. I scoffed and stuck my tongue back out to him knowing that it was illegal for vampires to kill us within the capital. Although seeing the enraged look on the vampire's face was satisfying I still desperately needed to help Yumi, so desperate to find more options, so desperate that I even started sprinting without realising it. Maybe some other vampire will be willing to accept my blood. Yes that's right it's just the simple matter of finding that someone I thought trying to comfort myself.

I was so deep within my thoughts I bumped into the hard chest of someone tall and immediately feel backwards onto my tail bone.
"Ouch! Hey that hur-" my sentence was cut off by a hard, black boot kicking me in the stomach, sending me flying back by at least a meter
"Stupid livestock are you blind??" Yelled a female voice. When I opened my eyes up I saw a pissed off looking vampire with short blue hair.
"Chess don't you think that's a bit harsh, she's still just a child" criticised a tall woman with a worried expression. She had short, curly, blond hair and was wearing a white dress that went all the way down to her ankles. There was a guy in the middle with red hair which was tied in a braid, probably some high ranking vampire judging from his attire and he was.. Smiling?? Probably enjoying the pain I was in right now. The man sighed, "I agree with Horn, it was probably just an accident and we can't let another one die especially after the recent food shortages".
My heart skipped a beat when I knew that chic named Chess wasn't going to tear all my limbs off and I felt like this was the perfect chance to finally get medicine for Yumi. Crap I felt my vision fading, is this what Yumi must've felt like? Next thing I knew I black out.
(A/N) *cries* welp atleast I tried writing something. If people like this I'll continue it if not then I'll still continue it xD. I wrote this mainly for myself tbh. Don't forget to tell me what you guys think