Invitation

(A/N) ^ Adorable fabulicious musatchio duo
Sorry for the late update :( If u don't kno I usually update every five days or less if I'm in a good mood. This was such a long chapter so I couldn't b bothered proof reading it all and there were some POV changes so pls tell me if I've made a mistake!
Enjoy the story and don't forget to like it c: xoxo

2nd Person POV
You blinked multiple times as your eyes quickly scanned the letter. You couldn't believe what you were reading at first, thinking it was a just a silly prank from one of your room mates but the letter, the formalities, everything just felt so real to you. And surely, you thought, that even your crafty, little peers couldn't construct a letter so well-written and as eloquent as this.

Dear (Y/N) (L/N)
I am glad to inform you about your invitation to the Grand Vampire Formal on the 17th at 9 PM. The celebration will be located at the Scarlet Ballroom in the vampire's place of residence. So to ensure that no harm comes to you while you're wondering about on our turf and that you arrive there on time there will be an escort to bring you there. Please wait outside the door to your dorm at 7:30 PM on the day.
Yours Truely
13th Progenitor, Crowley Eusford

You honestly didn't want to go. You were confused as to why a high respected vampire you've only known for 2 days would invite you to something so..luxurious. It was kinda dodgy. You also didn't want to betray the trust of your family by going to a social event hosted by the very beings that killed their families and the whole thing sounded just plain absurd. You wondered what would happen if you didn't go but at the same time you were curious about how it would feel to goto a party exclusively made for vampires. Could the only food they have be blood? Or maybe they would have deserts like blood pudding or blood cakes or even blood lolly pops. You were letting your imagination run wild but then the thought, that you were bound to attract a lot of glares, being someone who owned (e/c) eyes instead of red, hit you.

Suddenly you heard three loud knocks on the door to your shared bedroom. You quickly hid the letter under your pillow as the door swung open. "Hey there (y/n)" Junichi said grinning as he sat down next to you on your bed. He looked like he was the happiest man on earth. "Check out what I found!, this is amazing!" He fished his tanned hand into the pocket of his white pants and took out a brown, crumpled up map. "Tada~, this is our one way ticket outta this place" he snickered mischievously. I gasped and didn't know what to think, "n-no way, how on earth did you get your hands on this" You gasped. "Pretty easy, I did the same thing you did, giving my blood away to some vampire called Ferid for some ingredients, but what he doesn't know is that I sneaked this out of his room when he wasn't paying attention to me" Junichi laughed. "When will the escape happen?" you asked. "Since I heard some fancy vampire event is going on today I'm thinkin'..tonight around 7" he said as he leaned back onto your bed with a thump. Tonight? That's around the same time as the vampire formal' you thought. You didn't know what to do, sure you wanted to escape with everyone but, strangely enough you also wanted to see that eccentric red head, once more. No you thought, shaking your head, you can't let your curiosity get the better of you and an opportunity like this might never happen again. Freedom shall come first. "(Y/N)? Aren't you excited?" Junichi said knocking you out of your thoughts. "Yea that's great to hear Junichi" you said giving a small smile. Junichi beamed. "Now to tell the others" he said jumping up cheerfully and rushing out of the room.

Time Skip to 6:00 PM bc idk what else to write :333

2nd Person POV
"Ready guys?" You could hear Junichi whisper as you and your peers grouped up together in front of the door. "Uh I don't know about this there's still some city guards outside" Yumi replied nervously chewing her thumb. "Don't worry about it Yumi chan" you said putting your arm comfortingly around her, "once we get outta here we'll be able to meet up with other humans" Yumi brightened up slightly but still looked very agitated. "H-how do you know there will be other humans around" Yumi whispered looking down on her feet. "Hehe~" You patted her gently on her shoulder, "I overheard a conversation from the vampires about humans killing those blood suckers so it must be true that at least some humans survived the virus" you said reassuringly.