Forever Type Of Love - 5

"Slim thick wit' yo cute ass," Fetty Wap voiced blasted through Zane's car speakers as they speed down the highway.

Gold nodded her head to the beat with her arm resting on the car as she tapped her olive green nails against her nude colored leather baseball snapback.

Glancing over, she cut her eyes as she watched Zane peep down at his phone and decline the call for the fourth time that tonight.

They decided to go out to dinner, and to watch Kevin Hart stand up comedy show, but Gold felt Zane wasn't there  tonight with her mentally.

Irritated, Gold reached forward and turned down music. "Next time answer the phone."

Zane chuckled as he ran his hand over his mouth before he said. "How you gonna tell me what to do with my phone?"

Gold rolled her eyes. "Cause, I'm tired of whoever the bitch is blowing up your phone."

"Here you go." Zane sighed.

"Yeah, here the fuck I go nigga." Gold spat as she mushed him making his head hit the glass window.

"Yo, you need to relax." Zane told her as he glared at her.

"Who the fuck been calling you?" Gold questioned as she unbuckled get seat belt.

Zane shook his head as he kept looking forward, ignoring her.

"Give me your phone." Gold ordered as she reached over and tried to pull his phone out his pocket, but Zane pushed her back.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Zane barked

"You is what the fuck is wrong with me!" Gold yelled as she slapped him.

"I'm not playing with your dumb fucking ass, relax." Zane said as he gripped the steering wheel.

"Fuck you." Gold screamed as all her bent up angry came forward and she started to attack Zane.

Zane was caught off guard and slightly swerved the car almost hitting the car next to them.

Zane quickly pushed her off of him and held her back with his arm against her chest. "Chill!"

"Get off me!" Gold yelled as she shoved Zane's arm.

Bouncing her leg frantically, as her chest heaved up and down she was trying to calm herself down, but all she could think about was the worst.

Pulling into their driveway, Gold hopped out the car before it came to a full stop.

Zane watched her and waited for a few minutes to pass by before he headed inside the house.

Jogging up the stairs, he opened their bedroom door to see Gold coming out their walk in closet with her arms full of clothes before she threw them in a suitcase that was laying on the bed.

Unzipping his jacket, he watched as she went back to the closet ignoring him. "The fuck are you doing?"

"What the fuck does it look like." Gold responded as she closed the suitcase and started to zipper it up.

"Yo, I'm not dealing with your dramatic ass tonight." he told her as he sat down on the bed before kicking his shoes off.

"Fuck you, nigga. You won't have to deal with me no more." Gold assured him.

"You ain't going nowhere, go sit your stupid ass down somewhere." he said, pissed off.

Gold ignored him as she placed the suitcase on the floor and started walking towards the bedroom door.