03

As you arrived at school you ran over to your locker and started putting your unnecessary things away. As you looked up you saw josh hes liked you forever and you dont.

"Hey hottie what are you doing tonight?" He asked.

"Trying to get away from you." You sassed.

"Thats it!" He states. The bell just rang and you tired to get away from him. He pushed you against the locker and tried to kiss you.

"Please stop!" You cried. But he wouldnt and it was hurting you.

Sammys pov

As i walked into 1 peroid something was different lexi wasnt in her normal spot. Actually she wasnt even in the classroom. As i sat down the teacher started to call roll.

"John" he said.

"Here" he replyed.

"Kathy" he asked.

"Here" she replyed

"Samuel." He asked

"Here" i said.

"Lexi" he said.

"Um i gave a car ride here for lexi can i check where she is because its not like her to miss class?" I asked

"Go right ahead." He smiled. I quickly got up from my seat and ran out into the hall.

Lexies pov

"Get off of me please i wont tell anyone." You cried. He was kissing you so hard your bottom lip was bleeding. And he wouldnt stop you kept on trying to hit him and push him away but that just got you more hurt. Then you heard to feet running down the hall way. And then it stopped and you slowly opened you eyes and you saw sammy and the guy on the floor. You ran towards him. He grabbed you and picked you up and hugged you. You cried because of what just happened and how much it hurt you your lip was bleedings, your wrists were brused bc of how hard he was hurting you. "Lexi let me look at you please." Sammy said softly. You looked you and wiped you eyes and looked at him. He then looked at you wrists to see bruses. "Lexi baby are you okay?" He asked. All you did was nodded. "Lets go to the office to see if they can do anything." He softly grabbed your hand and walked you up to the office.

------------

So how was that.
Ill be posting either late tonight or tomorrow after noon.

Oh and thanks for 20 reads.

Xoxo
-lo