01

Being a twin is not fun. We had to share everthing. Except for sammy he was mostly my friend and jacks, not so much. As i sat down in first peroid i see the lovely smile of sammy coming towards me. I was a freshie and he was a sophomore but i had ap classes so it was all good.

"Hey babygirl" sam said.

"What?" I said.

"Is lexi mad at daddy?" He pouted.

"No not at all." I smiled.

"Oh and by the way your not my daddy, you ass..... but i still love you so its okay" I say sassyly.

By the end of school we were all heading over to nates house. By we i mean jj, jg, sammy, and i. As we arrived sammy gave me a piggy back ride in the house and threw me on the couch.

"Stop flirting, lexi" jj say.

"Make me" i smirked.

We all sat on the couch and one by one we all fell asleep. I awoke to jg's snoring. "Jack go sleep upstairs" i say pulling him off the couch. "Jack j go sleep upstairs your to loud" i say while pulling him off the couch." Nate get your ass off this couch." I whisper/yell. Once everyone was off the couch excepted for sammy ;), i gental laid on top of him and put his hand on my butt and fell asleep.

Sammys pov.

Lexi came and laid on top of me so gentally. She was so cute and i just wanted to kiss her but i didnt. Sadly. Then she took my hand and placed it on her butt. UGHHH this girl will be the death on me.

-------

My first part of this story.
Did u like it?

Ill be updating soon

Xoxo
-lo

Btw sammy is daddy
If you didnt already know that.