Chapter 2

A/N: here's chap 2. Enjoy :)
On top is a picture of the boys :)

__________________________

Emelie's POV:

I was staring at my phone. Should I text him?. Like damn. I don't even know his name, but that's the point of texting him, right?. I got the paper with his number on it. I type the number on my phone and message him.

To: **********
"Heyy"

No, no. He's gonna think I'm clingy. I delete the "Y" and send it.

To: **********
"Hey"

5 minutes later he replied.

From: **********
"Heyy :)"

You've got to be kidding me.

To: **********
"Hey, wyd?"

From: **********
"Nothing, bored :/ What about you?"

To: **********
"Watching TV"

That's a lie. I wasn't watching TV. I was in my room, laying on my bed.

From: **********
"Oh, nice, nice"

To: **********
"Btw, why did you gave me your number?"

From: **********
"Cause I find you cute :)"

To: **********
"Oh...ok"

ASDFGHJKL.

~o~

Jayly's POV:

Me and Michelangela are playing Wii, Mario kart. So far, I'm beating her ass. Christina went out to buy food (Wendy's) (a/n: Fun fact: I frikin love Wendy's! )

"YES!", I cheered. "NO", Michelangela groaned and trows the controller on the floor. Then Emelie came down from upstairs and ask, "What are you two doing?". "Playing Mario kart", I said putting the controller down.

"Oh ok, Where's Christina?", she ask. "Went out to buy Wendy's", I said getting up. "Oh ok", she said.

"Soo... The guy who gave you his number... Did you text him?", I ask smirking. Like c'mon, who wouldn't text a hot guy?

"I did", she said, "His name is Shon Mastronaldijs, we're gonna meet each other tomorrow at the coffee shop".
"Oh", I said. Then Christina came in the living room with bags of Wendy's in her hand. "Help", she said, struggling a bit.

I squealed and went to help her. We went to the kitchen and started eating. When we were done, we trow the rest away and went to our room. 10 minutes later, someone messaged me. What?

From: Unknown
"Hi. It's Zack Bieber, friend of Shon, your friends been texting him.... Anyway. If you're wondering how I got your number, I ask Shon to ask Emelie? Is it? If I could have your number and she said yes :)"

Oh god. Fucking Emelie.

To: Zack
"Oh..Ok"

We text each other for about 30 minutes.

To: Zack
"Hey, I have to go and study :/"

From: Zack
"Awww no :("

To: Zack
"Yeah... I'll text you tomorrow"

From: Zack
"Ok, bye :)"

To: Zack
"Bye :)"

And that's that.