2: The Bucket List.

"Unleash the inner child in you, think of the crazziest things that cross your brain. Do things you'd regret doing, cause you learn from every mistake you make and regretting something just increses your knowledge. Don't care about the aftermath. Just live the life you always wanted to live. That's what life is all about, enjoying to the fullest."

-anonymous

"Wanna continue with another round of spin the bottle?" Brian asked, munching over a bag of Ruffles.

"Nah. Let's do something more productive." Keith commented with that same sassiness in his voice. "Boom! There you go Zombie!" And he killed another zombie in CK zombies 2 on my Xbox.

Ah. Some kids will always be kids.

"And by productive you mean killing a zombie on her Xbox?" Tess said while sipping a can of cola.

Keith boom smashed some more zombies, God he is insane! Its been 2 hours since we were simply doing next to nothing.

I guess Nicole was as frustrated as I was so she did something I hadn't expected.

She freaking switched off the main switch of my Xbox! And the screen went black all of a sudden.

"Man! What the hell Nicole! I was about to win!" Keith whined and got up from the bean bag.

"Guys, we are here to make Katy's grounding day better, not just simply lie around. K? Lets do something better." Nicole suggested.

"Sure. But what exactly do we plan on doing?" This time Caleb opened his mouth.

"Play a game? Like hide and seek?" Brain was the one to say this.

"Dude we're 19. Not 9! What about we dance?" Guess who's dumb idea was this? Keith's absolutely.

Tess put a hand on my shoulder, and eyed them both with annoyance. "Says the one who was killing zombies minutes ago."

I step in between the two, amd an idea flashed my brain. "What about we vote what we wanna do?"

"Great idea Katy! Okay...I wanna...umm...eat?" Brian turned to me, kind of unsure about what he was saying.

"Bro you always want to eat. Lets play cards. What say guys?" This time, Caleb asked, with hope glinting in his eyes.

We all looked at him with irritation. "Come on guys! I was just voting alright!" He protested.

Enough with this nonsense, I grabbed a pen and paper from my desk and sat down on my bed 'indian style.'

"So I was thinking what about we plan on things about what we're gonna do in these next 4 weeks before we all drift apart and college starts." I said as I expectedly looked at the others who were all busy in doing next to nothing.

Finally Nicole caught my attention, "That sounds great. What say guys, let's make a bucket list!"

"A bucket list!?" Brain and Tess exclaimed together at the same time.

"Yeah. So it goes this way. We're gonna tell the things we'd always wanted to do turn wise and I'll plot it all down." I explained.

Tessa came towards me and sat beside me on the bed. "Okay. I'll start." She said.

"So..I wanna go to London and meet my life companion in a fancy restaurant."

"Really?" Brian asked before filling the room with his hysterical laughter.

She glared at him, "yeah. What's wrong with that?"

"Oh just nothing. It just sounds stupid coming out from your mouth." He replied.

And I wrote that down as,
"Go to London and meet my life companion in a fancy restaurant."

"Wow! That sounds soooo cutee!!" Nicole squealed in that cheeky tone.

"Who's next?" I asked as I looked at all of them, to find them all deep in their thoughts.

"Me. Fine So I wanna go partying all night in a casino in Las Vegas." Brian said and I wrote that down too.

Likewise Keith said, "I wanna watch a soccer match between Real Madrid and Barcelona live in Madrid."

"Okay. So do I" I commented on his wishlist.

"I wanna go in a live concert of Maroon 5 in New York." Caleb said.

"And I wanna spend a night under the stars on a sea shore in Los Angeles with you guys." Nicole said.

I wrote that down too.

"Now what about you Katy?" Tessa asked.

"Umm...I don't know. Well there are many things I wanna do but they just can't be done in a span of 4 weeks. Plus we have to fulfil your wishes too!" I winked at her.

"Oh come on. Write it down stupid." Keith started, " As if your wishes are not gonna be fulfilled"

"Okay" and I got down writing as everyone started to tell the things they'd want to do turn by turn.

--------////------////-----///-------////-------////-----

The bucket list

1). Go to London and meet my life companion in a fancy restaurant.

2). Go partying all night in a casino in Las Vegas.

3). Watch Real Madrid vs. Barcelona live in Madrid, Spain.

4). Go to a live concert of Maroon 5 in New york.

5). Spend a night under the stars on a sea shore in Los Angeles with my amazing friends.

6). Meet an FBI agent and get to know about everything that FBI does.

7). Go skydiving

8). Ruin a wedding for fun!

9). Do a prank call and totally fool the person and then apologise with a bouquet.

10). Go to Paris and buy the latest fashion.

11). Get caught for doing something illegal and spend a night in jail! (Keith's idea!)

12). Meet my favourite author and have a conversation about her next book.

13). Indulge in the nastiest food fight ever!

14). Totally live a Zombie apocalypse.

15). Have an ice cream fight by the beach.

16). Spend Christmas in Alaska in snowy settings.

17). Try each and every fancy dress in an expensive boutique.

18). Scream from the top of the Eiffel Tower something insane.

19). Go real car racing with buddies.

20.) Celebrate New Year's eve with fireworks and everything on a beach.