Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts

Start from the beginning

"I don't like jelly beans." Ally shrugged.

"Okay, your turn Ally." Dez said.

Ally smirked and glanced at everyone, "Austin, truth or dare?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Of course she'd pick me, "Dare." I said sternly. I wasn't afraid.

"I dare you to kiss me." She smirked.

Is this a joke...there must be a catch. I would never hesitate to kiss Ally. I walked towards her and leaned in close to her lips, "Too easy." I said about to kiss her when she stepped back.

"Oh is it?" She smirked again running away.

I sighed and ran after her. I caught up to her quickly and scooped her up in my arms, "Caught you!" I teased.

She squirmed around in my arms trying to break free. I brought her close to my lips and kissed her quickly. "I win." I smirk.

She sighed, "I guess you do."

I laughed and we continued to play.

"Trish, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." She replied.

Darn I thought she would pick dare like always! I had a perfect dare for her.

"Alright, who's hotter, me or Dez?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Dez!" She said running towards Dez to hug him.

I rolled my eyes. She only thought that because she was dating him.

Now it was Trish's turn again.

She decided to pick Ally.

"Truth or dare, Ally?" Trish asked Ally with a creepy smile.

"Dare." Said Ally.

"Alright, I dare you to sleep with Austin." Trish giggled.

Ally glared at her and ran away upstairs. I heard a door slam shut. I looked at Trish before heading upstairs.

-------

That dare...it was just too much. It reminded me too much of the time Dallas tried to rape me. I mean I don't know if she meant just sleep beside him, I mean I've done that before or like have sex.

There was a knock on the door I knew it was either Austin or Trish. Right now I kinda hope that it's Trish because it might be awkward with Austin.

"Ally, it's me. Can I come in?"

I recognized the voice. It just had to be Austin.

I sighed, "Yes."

The doorknob twisted and Austin walked in.

"Hey." He says with a gentle smile.

"Hey." I reply shyly.

"Are you okay? Because you kinda ran away from us." Austin said sitting down beside me.

I sighed again, "I guess that dare just reminded me of Dallas...ya know."

He nodded, "Yeah."

I smiled and leaned against him laying my head in his shoulder.

He kissed my forehead and began singing softly.

I quietly began to sing a long with him. I loved his voice so much. I love him so much!

"Why don't we go back downstairs with Trish and Dez to watch a movie." Austin suggested.

"Okay. But I want to sit next to you." I replied.