Chapter 13: Do You Want Ice with that Burn?

Start from the beginning

"Okay then," I said. "Did I do anything good?"

They all nodded. We just sat there, staring at each other. 

I looked at them. "Well, are you going to tell me?"

"We're going to do better than that!" Luis said.

"We're gonna show you!" Dean finished.

Oh... this won't be good.

"Turn it off!" I begged. "Stop it!"

"No!" They all said together.

"Watch this."

I opened one eye and watched in horror as I sang on top of the piano. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, dancing to the song. I looked so drunk it's embarrassing.

"I'm going to fall!" I said, pointing at the screen.

"You can keep your balance really well for a drunk person," Wyatt mused.

I stood up and started to walk over to the door.

"Where are you going?" Cyrus asked.

"I'm going to crawl into a hole and die."

"C'mon Autumn, it isn't that bad." Dean said, making me sit back down.

"Says the guy who actually liked the video," I looked at him. "Seriously?"

"Don't blame him,"Luis said, patting my back. "It has 50,000 views and counting."

I groaned and fell backwards on the couch. I propped my legs on Luis's legs.

"What have I done to deserve this?"

Wyatt shrugged. "Karma's a-"

"And I even announced that I dedicated the song to you guys! Monday will be the crappiest day in my life."

"Well that, is what school stands for," Luis pointed out. "Six. Crappy. Hours. Of. Our. Lives."

I burst out laughing, not doing my bast to control it. I haven't heard anything so stupid. And that's what caused me to fall off the couch.

"Autumn! Are you okay?" Luis asked, poking my side.

"I'm okay." I said, calming down a bit. I closed my eyes. "Just let me lay here... on the floor... and wither away to die."

"Don't die on me Autumn!" Dean exclaimed.

My eyes shot open. "Wha-"

Dean lifted me up and had me lie down on the coffee table.

"Get me off of this! What are you-?"

"Clear!"

I was ready for the shock of electricity, but instead I got tickled. Luis was tickling me by my sides and Dean was holding me down.

"Stop! Stop!" I pleaded. "My sides hurt! Ah!"

"Stop torturing her," Wyatt said, not caring that much.

They both stopped and we all stared at him. Sly smiles started to form in our faces as an evil plan bubbled into our minds.

"For Sparta!" We exclaimed in unison.

Wyatt blinked. "Wha-"

Dean and Luis grabbed Wyatt's arms and legs then lifted him to the coffee table. Both of them are really strong so they managed to hold him down. Wyatt struggled, trying to fight them off of him.

"I am going to friggin' kill you guys!" He growled. "When this is done, I'm gonna to throw you off the building!"

"You'll be all laughed out before that happens," Luis chuckled.