7

~Morning~Larry POV
I woke up to a bright sunny day. I heard the birds chirping and I hear people having conversations. It was so peaceful. I then hear a soft snore behind me and it was Laurent. I manage to turn around and just look at his beautiful face. I then caress his face. His face was so beautifully structured and with the his plump pink lips poking out. I then felt something hard on my leg. I lifted the covers up and I saw that he was hard. I was shocked. He was having a wet dream. I then took the idea to do something to him. I went under the covers and I started to rub his hard dick. I then pushed down his underwear and I started to take all of him. I slicked my tongue on the tip and grazed my tongue on the side. I deep throated him again and darted to stoke him while sucking.

Lau POV
I felt a warmth down in the covers. It felt really good. I lifted the covers up and I saw my beautiful Larry sucking on my dick.

Lau:*groans* Fuck..

I heard him moan which added vibration and it felt so good. I saw him slick his tongue on the tip and then take all of me in his mouth. It felt so good I was so close to my peak.

Lau:*groans* Fuck..Larry you about to make me come.

Larry:*moans* Come Bebe

I grabbed his hair and I thrusted inside of his mouth basically fucking his mouth and then I felt the pit of stomach tighten. With one more thrust I came nonstop into Larry's mouth. I heard him moan and and I shivered at the last bit that was coming out of me. I was breathing hard and I saw Larry swallow every last bit of it. He then went up and kissed me and I can't taste myself a little. I then massaged his back and went lower to his ass. I gave it a tight squeeze and I heard him moan.

Lau:*Whisper* Turn around Bebe

He turned around and his plum ass was in the air. I massaged his ass and squeezed it , it was so round and smooth. I then leaned in and slicked my tongue on his twitching hole. I hear him moaning. I then licked my fingers and inserted them inside and I pumped in and out of him quickly. I hear him moan and whimper in pleasure.

Larry:*moans* Lau..

Lau:*whisper* You want me to fuck you??

I nodded his head and so that Lau entered me and I gasp for air and moaned in pleasure. He pumped in and out of me slowly and grinded inside of me deep. He then grabbed my dick and stroked it. I was close to my peak and so was Lau. With one final thrust he came and I came into the bed. He then pulled out of me and carried me into the bathroom and we took a shower. After the shower we got dressed headed off to school.

At school...

I was in the middle of my science class and I was doing the last question on the paper. Since we had a substitute I just got on my phone when I was done and looked through social media. I then saw a text from Laurent.

Lau: Hey Bebe I just want to let you know that I'll be coming home a little late i have some other business to take care of. So I put a spare key in your locker to get into my house. And also locked the door when you get inside the house. And also I love you bebe❤️

I read the text and my face was flustered and perplexed. What does he do for his other job? I mean I know that he's a model but why would he model for a living is the real question. I then thought about the problem that Roy had with his girlfriend. I just stared at my phone for a few minutes. I just shook the feeling of it afterwards I didn't want one believe if he was cheating on me. I heard the bell ring and I immediately leave the class to go see if Laurent was still at in his class.