5

Authors POV
They made it to Lau's house and Larry felt nervous. He was aroused but nervous. This is his first time, but he was assured that he will be gentle. Larry was feeling so anxious that his leg kept shaking and he was looking down playing with his fingers. Lau grabbed his face and looked into his eyes.

Lau:*comfort* Don't worry it's gonna be ok.

Larry's breathing was heavy and he kept thinking what he was gonna do to him. I mean it's his first time doing this, but he's actually excited in some way. They got inside the house and Lau grabbed Larry's hand and guided him to his bedroom. Once they arrived to Lau's bedroom, Larry started to get really anxious. He had knots all over in his stomach he was so nervous. Lau felt the energy coming from Larry. A smile crept on his face and he went behind him and started to kiss down his neck and he wrapped his arms around Larry's waist. Larry tried to keep his moans from spilling out his mouth but he felt like he was gonna burst. Lau knew what he was doing and he didn't like it. He wanted to hear his sweet voice. So he turned him around and smashed his lips onto Larry. The kiss was hungry and deep but Lau wanted to go slow for him since it was first time. He wrapped his arms around Larry's waist and he grabbed his plum butt. Larry moaned lightly and Lau liked to hear that from him. While still kissing Larry, Larry felt the edge of the bed. Lau pushed him on the bed and now he was on top of him. Lau worked his down to Larry's shaft and he could tell that he was excited. Lau grabbed the zipper of Larry's pants and unzipped it, leading Larry to feel embarrass of how he was turned by him. Larry covered his face, he didn't want to see him stare at him like that.

Lau:Come on Bebe don't be afraid I want to see your face.

Lau went up to Larry and removed his hands from his face. Larry moved his face to the side and Lau attacked his neck without even warning him. Larry moaned aloud and Lau love the sound of that. He wanted to hear him moan his name. Lau went back down to his shaft and started to stroke him. He took all of him and sucked him really nice and slow. Larry was moaning and whining at the sensation going through his body. He felt so hot and he felt like he was so close to climaxing already. Lau went up and down and stroked while he was going at a fast pace. He knew Larry was at his peak and he wanted to see him cum.

Larry:*moaning* Lau..

Lau:*whisper* It's ok you can come...

Once Lau said that he came and he felt Lau's warm, wet mouth on the tip. He didn't expect him to swallow his cum but he did. Larry was breathing heavy and he felt drowsy but then he felt a pair of plump lips on his and he lazily kissed him back.

Lau:*seductively* Get on your knees Bebe..

Larry got on his knees and his back was arched so that he had his plump ass in the air. Lau massaged his ass and smacked it few times causing Larry to Yelp but he didn't care his ass was so round.

Lau:*smirks*Damn Bebe you were hiding this from me?

Larry:*chuckles/moans* It's all for you...

Lau like the sound of that. He went over to the nightstand and grabbed something and put it on his 2 fingers. Then he put his 2 fingers on Larry's hole and he shivered at the cold sensation hitting his warm hole. His hole was twitching and eager to be filled. His wish was granted and he felt something go inside of him and it was a wave a pleasure coming to him and he had the room filled with moans. Lau love the sound Larry's voice. He then pumped in and out fast and he added a slap which made Larry go crazy from the pleasure and the slight pain on his ass. Lau pumped a few more times until he felt like he was ready for him. Lau stood up and leaned down to Larry's face, nibbling his ear lobe and his neck.

Lau:*whispers* You ready for me baby?

Larry*moans* Mhmm(yes)

Lau put some lube on his dick and he slowly entered inside of him, which made Larry gasp out of pleasure and pain. He grabbed the sheets and bit his bottom lip from not screaming. Lau stopped and let Larry adjust to his size.

Lau:You ok Bebe?

Larry: Yes I'm fine just go..slow..please

Lau:Ok..

Lau moved in and out slowly while massaging his ass. Larry was slowly feeling the pleasure over him.

Lau:*groans* Damn Bebe you so tight.

Larry moans when he heard that. Lau started to pick up the pace and Larry bounced back on his dick making a sign for Lau to go faster. Lau went faster and Larry was filling the room with moans and groans from Lau.

Lau:You feel so good Bebe *moans*

Larry:*moans* Your so big

Larry felt close to his peak, he felt so good fucking him right in the spot. Lau felt Larry tighten his hole and that was making him groan out loud.

Larry:*moans* Lau I'm close..

Lau:That's not my name Bebe I won't let you come until you say my name.

Larry:Lau..

Lau slowed down and started to grind inside him. Larry moaned and Lau leaned to his ear and whispered 'come on Bebe what's my name' he said it so seductively and hungry like. Larry could tell he was close too. Larry needed to come.

Larry:*moans* Daddy please let me come

Larry kisses Lau and Lau started to immediately pump in and out of him. Larry broke the kiss and came on the bed and he felt Lau groan and Cum inside of him. He was coming so hard that he felt like he was going to pass out but it eventually ended. Lau fell on the side of Larry and started to catch his breath.

Lau: How do you feel bebe??

Larry:*smile* Amazing, hey Lau?

Lau: Yes bebe?

Larry:Thank you

Lau:*smiles* Welcome bebe

Lau kissed Larry on the lips passionately and then after they finished their kissing session they went to take a shower. Once they were done they went to bed and snuggled close together and slept peacefully.

Hey Fam...Long time no see hehe😅. Sorry I haven't update in awhile I was busy with school and then I was lazy on writing this on my 3 day weekend. But there's another 3 day weekend for me. I might not have school tmmr cuz it's snowing now😄. But anyways hope you guys loved this chapter!! I love to see some feedback and don't forget to vote😉.
XOXO❤️

Sorry if there was mistakes😥