Chapter 7

And the show goes on!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Never said I did and never will. Well, except for the plot. I guess I can say I own that. YEAH, that's MINE. :) And my tacos. DON'T TOUCH MY TACOS!!! Or else all 4 of my dogs will attack you!

Chapter 7:

Mom? Mom...Mom!” I rushed toward her but by that time she disappeared. I fell down, down on the ground. It look like her. It was her. No matter how I saw it I knew it was her.

I woke up with a jolt. I was sweating, a lot. It was already dark. I look at the alarm clock beside my hospital-like bed. 8:43.

Liz! Derek!

I automatically sat up, pushing the white hospital-like sheets away, and let my feet dangle from the side of the bed. I looked down at myself. I was in those ugly hospital scrubs that shows your butt . Immediately, I felt dizziness racing through my head. My hand went to my head and soon I felt the long stitches.

It's done. Does that mean I'm allowed to leave?

I looked around, searching for the nurse or Aunt Lauren. I had many questions from the dream I had, and Aunt Lauren was the woman I trust enough to tell and ask her everything. And I really did tell her everything. Just like I did with my mother. Automatically, my hand went to me chest looking for my necklace. Finding it, I let out a long big sigh and looked around the room again. Unfortunately, Aunt Lauren nor the nurse was nowhere in site. Great.

Slowly, I stood up, making my bare feet finally touch the cold marble floor. Gray spots spread around in my vision. Taking one step at a time, I walked to the counter that had my clothes and shoes that I was wearing and my pajamas: a white see-through tank top with lace at the bottom, small white shorts that will show most of my short pale legs, a plain white bra, white panties, and my pure white fluffy slippers. Great now I'll look like milk.

The clothes were in my dorm. Aunt Lauren must have gotten them for me. Soon I realized that there was note on it that had my name on it.

Chloe,

As you may have noticed your stitches are finish; therefor, you are allowed to leave if you please. But please change into your PJ's and take your dirty clothes along with you. Also, the school is having an assembly do to the food fight today. If you need me than I'll be in the Professor building: room 14. Ask the staff or your new friends for the directions. You know I'm always going to be there for you, Chloe. Don't touch the stitches too much and please get some rest. Oh, and nice highlights, sweetie! You look really look good with them.

Love,

Aunt Lauren

I considered going to her room but four things kept from going there:

1.)Liz.

2.)Derek.

3.)I'm exhausted.

4.)I only been here for one day and I didn't even know there was more than two buildings how am I suppose to know where the professor building is.

So instead of heading to Aunt Lauren's room, I headed to the bathroom with my clothes and the note. Being my insecure self, I looked around three times before turning on the bathroom light and quickly went inside and locking the door before anyone sees.

I put my stuff on top of the toilet and stripped off the hospital scrubs. I don't like the fact that I'm changing in the infirmary’s bathroom. I hope there's no cameras around here. I quickly looked around. Nope. None that I can see at-least.