Chapter 4

Disclaimer:

Tori: Truth or Dare, Steph?

Me: Um, Truth?

Tori: *smiles wickedly* OK, Do you or have you ever owe the Darkest Powers or any of the characters?

Me: *pouts* Nooo... D:

And I'm going to begin with the "Um" part, k?

Chapter 4:

Chloe's P.o.V.:

"Um, Hey Liz," I said, taking a sit next to her and behind Simon and Derek.

"Whats uuuuup girlfriend???" She said, nearly shouting.

"Um, no offense Liz but you sound drunk"

She opened and closed her closed her mouth like a fish and stared at me with narrowed eyes. "That's not true, Chloe. You should know I'm not that stupid!" She turned around and stared at the wall with a glare.

I couldn't hear her good but I think she said "I hate you, Wall" or maybe "I ate chu, Wall-e". Either way, she was totally out of it today.

Simon turn around and faced me.

"Don't worry about Liz, Chloe. Mr. Gay gave her some weird gas thing."

Wait. Did I heard him right? Mr. Gay? I glace at my scheduled than started cracking up and pretty much caught the attention of the teacher.

The teacher walked up to my desk, read my sheet of paper, signed it, and placed it back down. Then he smiled up at me. "Welcome, Chloe Saunders. I hope you like Lyle High School so far. I assume you were laughing at my last name?" It wasn't really a question it was more a matter-of-fact statement.

"U-um, N-n-no?"

He smiled and laughed, "It's OK. My wife did the same thing when I told her right before our wedding and she still decided to take the name! Yup, now she's Mrs. Gay. And it's a good thing we don't have a kid or else I'll named him Iam Very Gay!"

The whole classed laughed including Derek and myself. I could already tell this will be one of my favorite class. And I was finally started to loosen up. It turns out that Mr. Gay gave Liz a crazy loopy gas as a project. He said the class will be divided by groups of four and one of those members will be given that gas thingy and the rest are to follow and observer. Which means that there will be ten loopy people in this classroom. Great.

He also said that I'm lucky cause I get to be in Liz's group. Yays!

"Now, remember, class, that this project is 80% of your grade and be sure that at least one of you follows your loopy classmate EVERYWHERE. And that they don't do anything stupid or anything that they will regret!" Then he put covered his mouth with his arm and horrible faked coughed and said "Pregnancy" and faked coughed.

"Chloe, I think you're the better person to take care of Liz."

I thought about it and nodded. "OK, but you and Derek better take put in it too."

"But of course!" He said smiling. "Only a fool will leave a woman to do all the work." I laughed at his horrible English accent. And we all walked to the cafeteria, trying to keep Liz steady.

"OK, ladies. We'll find some seats and you can just go get something to eat." Then, I watched as Simon and Derek went to get a table. I grabbed Liz and her off-balanced self to the buffet tables and grabbed two trays. As we walked by each we filled our trays with food. There was literally everything; stake, pizza, pasta, tacos, fruit, veggies, cakes, liaison, a soda fountain, a desert section, and even more food and drinks. And I'm not sure but I think I saw wine (wine at school!?!?!).

I got spaghetti and Liz got a weird mix of fruits, vegetables, and deserts (WOW!). As we were walking to the table that Simon, Derek and Tori were siting in, Liz stopped me and stood in front of me.

"Before we go, I should warn you about something," she said very serious. I nodded and she held a finger in front of me. "First, is that Tori can be a little mean, but don't let that bring you down. And Simon and her are twins. Just thought you should know since Tori gets overprotective over him." Then, she held two fingers. "Second, Simon is sweet and nice and all, but it seems like he's acting so be aware." Holding three fingers she said with the loopy look she had before, "Third, be very VERY careful around Derek. Cause, you know, he is a wolf."

And that was it. She didn't say he was like a wolf but that he is a wolf.