New kid in class!

Kakashi's POV

"Kakashi! Come join me to put our youth to use! Lets run 100, no 300 laps around Konoha!" Guy yells as he tries to tackle me into a hug.

"No, thanks," was my simple answer, dodging his hug, making Guy fall to the floor. I didn't want to be bothered. I am in a good part of my book.
As Guy pouts on the floor, Hayate comes and tells me that the Hokage needs me. I sighed. At least I can get away from Guy. And hopefully it's worth me putting my book down.

*Quick time skip to Hokage*

I knock softly on the Hokages' door and hearing a faint "come in." I walk in to see the 3rd Hokage talking with a girl around 12 years old with h/l, h/c hair in a dark blue hoodie and black shorts.

He ends his conversation and turns to me. "Welcome, Kakashi. Let me introduce you to y/n Senju. You and everyone else will call her y/n l/n though."

I looked at y/n. Senju as in Harshirama Senju? Is she the daughter of Tsunade? If this is the case, who's the father? Why hasn't she told us anything about y/n? I think to myself, while trying to remember if Tsunade mentioned anything about a child.

As if he heard my thoughts, Lord Hokage speaks, "Y/n is the daughter of Tsunade. She kept her in the Village of the Sand to protect her from any harm that she might have caused from them being well known. She's here now since she wasn't satisfied living at the sand. I don't want to give any more information because I feel that y/n should explain her own life. I already deemed her a ninja of the leaf since she was one back in the Sand village, and I want you to be her sensei for her team, Kakashi. I feel you are better suited to protect her for when she needs it. Of course, now you will have a 5 person squad counting youself but I am confident you can handle things."

I look back to y/n. She gives me a toothly grin. She doesn't seem shy, that's good I guess. Also, this one seems like a very interesting person to me. "I will do my best, Lord Hokage."

"Great. Thank you for doing this, Kakashi. Today is when the academy is giving out the teams, can you drop her off there? She should meet her potential teammates and friends. Oh and try not to be late to get your team." Y/n walks over to me as the Hokage dismisses us.

"Hi! My name is y/n, as you may already know. Nice to meet you!" She says, her e/c eyes shining. "I hope it's not a bother that you're taking care of me. I told the old man that I can take care of myself but," she pouts. "He says since I'm the daughter of 2 sannin, I 'need to be protected at all times.' Geeze, I don't see why I need protecting."

Wait, 2 sannin? Does that mean she's got Jiraya or Orochimaru as a father? I'm more confident that Jiraya is the father though, I'll ask her later. I chuckle a bit at her pouting. "Don't worry, he just cares about you. I think you can handle yourself just fine."

*Time skip to classroom*

Y/n's POV

Kakashi waves goodbye as he drops me off at a classroom door. I think Kakashi's the guy mom has been telling stories about. If I'm right, he should have his Sharingan behind that mask of his. But that's not important right now. What's important is to get along with my team and get stronger to be the best kunoichi there ever was.

You knock twice and a man with a scar across his nose opens the door. "Well hello there! You must be y/n. My name is Iruka. Come with me" Iruka, who you can only assume is my sensei, grabs my hand and walks me to the front of the room. "Hey everyone, we have a new student in this class today. This is y/n, please be nice to her," He gestures my way and tells me to find a seat.

You look around the room and saw an empty seat next to a raven-haired kid who seems to be annoyed by the crowd of girls bickering near him. You walk over and take the seat there. All of a sudden they all turn to me and they look as if I had just committed a crime. They have faces of anger and jelousy.

All of a sudden a blonde spiky-haired kid jumps atop the desk in front of me and the guy next to me. Both him and the blonde just stare at one another, growling.

"NARUTO!! QUIT GLARING AT SASUKE!" Says a pink-haired girl in the crowd of girls. Many of them started to yell for Naruto to stop getting to close to Sasuke.

"Can you all just chill?" You ask somewhat loudly. Everyone stops and turns to me, even Naruto and Sasuke. A boy in behind Naruto moves his hand behind his back and pushes Naruto forward, smashing into Sasuke who turned to look at Naruto. They crashed lips and made the whole room go silent. After a solid 5 seconds, the boys parted, grossed out by what had happend. The girls were in an uproar, grabbing Naruto and beating him up over an accident.

You didn't know which guy Sasuke was but you had a snarky joke that you just had to let out. "Sasuke? More like Sasgay am I right?" A tick mark appeared on the raven-haired boys head and he turned to you looking furious. That's Sasuke, so the blonde over there is Naruto. Cool cool. The other boys were laughing at the joke you made as well as that kiss. Well this was an amazing start to my new life here.
~
Yay, this took me way longer to write... I wanted to see how I am with writing a fanfic and Idek if this is good. Im not even sure if I will continue tell me if you'd like to read more and I will see about it. If you have any suggestion for anything, let me know. One last thing, do you guys like it better when it says "you were laughing" or "I was laughing?" I use both but I dont know what you guys like soo tell me which is better and I'll use either "you" or "i"
Ja ne~