The alpha howled loudly, the noise ricocheting throughout the school.

I felt a sudden rush of anger as the alpha pushed away from the two of us, darting down the halls to leave.

I yelled loudly as I began to shift, arching my back in pain as my anger grew with each cry and scream. Scott yelled form beside me as I clawed at the gym floor, writhing in agony. I flipped onto my hands and knees, hunching over as I felt my canines lengthen, and my claws sharpen.

(A/N: If you go back to the scenes where Scott was shifting on the gym floor, we get our first clue of how he was a true alpha when he looks up after shifting, his eyes flashed red before they shifted to their normal gold :) ).

I felt the pain suddenly stop, and I growled, snapping my head up as I felt pure anger drive me forward. Forward towards where the other were. Forward being up the stairs, forward being the classroom down the hall.

I ran my clawed hands along the walls, hearing them scrape the paint as Scott and I slowly marched to the door. Scott pulled the keys from his pocket, slowly putting the key into the lock, turning it.

"Where's Scott and Katherine? They should be back by now.." Allison said, her words seeming to echo in my head.

Scott and I went to punch the door down, but I froze when a thought crossed my mind.

What would Isaac think?

I shook my head, "I don't care." I whispered to myself, a low growl passing my lips.

"What're you doing here?" Isaac asked.

"I wanted to see you."

I shook my head as images of Isaac and I flooded my mind, the two of us holding hands, laughing, kissing...

I shook my head, grabbing it in pain as I pushed away from the door, the subtle breaking of the room key alerting everyone in the room that we had found them.

Scott followed me as I stumbled down the hall, away from everyone as I tried to shift back.

I fell to my knees along with Scott as we both slowly shifted back to ourselves. Scott looked up, his tan face pose and covered with sweat as he panted.

I curled into a ball, a soft whine leaving my lips as I lay in the middle of the hall, "Oh my God."

Scott slowly approached me, and I cried into my arms, "Oh my God."

Scott pulled me in for a hug, and I cried into his arms, the two of us ignoring Allison, Jackson, and Lydia as the cops pulled them from the classroom, escorting the three of them down the hall. I cried into Scott as Stiles approached us, pulling both of us into a tight hug.

"You-you two suck!" Stiles told us, poking our bodies.

I shook my head as I looked up from Scott's chest, "Sti-"

"Stiles?"

The three of us looked up to see Stilinski behind Stiles, a relieved look on his face.

Stiles sighed, "Dad." He launched himself towards his dad, hugging him tightly, "Thank God you're here."

Scott pulled me to my feet, his arm around my shoulders reassuringly as he pulled us from the school.