Pancakes and Ashes

Damn pancakes!! What the hell did Bisquick put in the mix?!?!? Oh, shit. That's not Bisquick.
The mighty Deadpool uses the phone!!

Hey, Wolfie? Um... I may or may not have used teacher X's ashes to make chimichanga-pancakes. Hehe.

YOU DID WHAT?!?!?! Listen Bub, first of all, why do you have his ASHES in the first place?!?!? And second, why would you keep them next to the goddamn PANCAKE MIX?!?!?!

Hehe. Sorry Wolfie.

YOU SON OF A BIT...

Hang up. Hehe.

Well, that was interesting. I need to barf now, because I just ate a grilled old  man.

Deadpool is now... Oh, lord!! Oh, my god, make it stop!! What on gods green earth is that?!?!?

Ok, I'm done. That really is disgusting, though. Hey, at least now I can say I've tried old man before!! Hehe. Oh, I hope I ate like his arm or something... I hope I didn't just eat the professors d...

Oh, God!!! The vomit!!! Cut it out, Deadpool!! What the hell????

Alright, alright. Don't be such a douche-bag. At least I was only doing THAT bodily function. Hehe.

Deadpool!!! No sex jokes!!

Oh, alright. What about dick jokes?!?!

No!!! No dick jokes!!

Ok. Hey, reader. Let's have a conversation. What's your favorite Marvel character? Oh, wait. It's me, isn't it. Yeah, it is. Hey reader, wanna talk about t...

No!!!! Do not talk about that with new readers!!!

Alright. Oh, shit! I forgot to get that dead deer off my car!!!

BANG!!!!

THIS IS THE POLICE!!! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR DEER KIDNAP AND ASSAULT!!!!

Oh, that's what I did last night. Hehe.
Ok, officer. Slice, slice, slicey, slice, slice!!!!!

Heads rolled at the sight of Deadpool's sword skills!!!

Hehe! Literally!

Lord, why am I helping him with these terrible puns?

To be con...

My lines, Deadpool!!!
To be continued!...