112

"Angel? I hate to break it to you but crying wont solve anything," Seth says softly as he cradled me in his lap.

"You don't even know why I'm crying."

"It's either because you assaulted the mother of the Victorian family, or because you digested another mortal."

"How did you know that?"

"Are you alright?"

"No," I sigh, burring myself in his chest. "That was horrible."

"What did you expect? They're royals."

He had a point. Daemon said it himself. Their hearts weren't exactly being used, so I couldn't expect them not to be heartless.

"Where did you go by the way," I look up at him and he shakes his head without an answer.

"Daemon was there so I had to leave."

"He said he couldn't hear you talking, that it sounded like I was talking to no one."

"Oh so your talking to him now?" I'm rendered silent, the guilt I had rising again.

"112," I say changing the subject.

"What?"

"There are 112 Royals in the mansion all together. But only like ten are considered family members." He grins at me, happy I remembered.

"Kaden is going to ne proud," he mumbles to himself. His voice barely audible. Who's Kaden? "Well as long your close to the family, would you like to do me another favor?" I nod enthusiastically. Beside the guilt he made me feel I had a sudden need to try to please him.

"Keep an eye on Daemon's brothers and sisters for me?"

"Okay..." For someone who hates Royals he sure does wanna know a lot about them.

"I figure it should be easy since you already know where Erica's room is."

I shake my head not understanding. What makes him think I know where she sleeps? And how does he know who Erica is?

"Where do you think we are?" He says gesturing around the room.

That means I just puked in her room. The thought lifts my spirits, and I have Seth to thank.

Suddenly the door swings open, and in walks Daemon and Audrey. When I look around Seth is gone, and I'm sitting in the middle of the floor, cradling myself, alone.