Fluttershy giggled at her mother's silliness.

"Now how about we get you to bed?" Eris asked.

Then Fluttershy got up and put on her pajamas. She went back to her bed as her mother kissed her on the forehead.

"Can you please sing me a song?" Fluttershy asked.

"Um....I think you would prefer your father singing to you." Eris suggested.

"His voice is very good and strong, but I like it when you sing!" Fluttershy said.

"Oh well alright. Let me think of one!" Eris said as she tried to think of a song to sing. Then she had the perfect song to sing.

(A/N SONG TIME!!! If you guys were here in Love will find a way the you would know I do this every time there's a song. XP Anyway on with the song!!!)

"In a perfect storybook,
The world is brave and good.
A hero takes your hand,
A sweet love will follow.

But life's a different game,
The sorrow and the pain.
Only you can change
Your world tomorrow.

Let your smile light
Up the sky!
Keep your spirit
Soaring high!"

Then Eris grabbed her daughter's hands and the two of them both started to jump on the bed.

"Trust in your heart and
Your sun shines forever and
Ever
Hold fast to kindness,
Your light shines forever and
Ever

I believe
In you and in me
We are strong!!"

Just then Butterscotch came into the room and saw his wife and daughter jumping on the bed and singing!! He gasped.

"You're singing that song?!?! Without me?!?!" Butterscotch asked.

"Come on dear! Join us!!" Eris insisted.

Then Butterscotch started to sing.

"When 'once upon a time',
In stories and in rhyme
A moment you can shine
And wear your own crown.

Be the one that
Rescues you
Through the clouds
You'll see the blue."

Then Butterscotch, Eris, and Fluttershy held one another's hand and started jumping on the bed while Eris and Butterscotch kept singing.

"Trust in your heart and
Your sun shines forever and
Ever
Hold fast to kindness,
Your light shines forever and
Ever

I believe
In you and in me
We are strong!!

A bird all alone in the wind
Can still be strong and sing
Sing!"

That's when Fluttershy started to sing along with her parents, she was so full of joy to have them for a mom and dad that she sang along with them.

"Trust in your heart and
Your sun shines forever and
Ever
Hold fast to kindness,
Your light shines forever and
Ever

I believe
In you and in me
We are strong!!"

After they were all jumping and laughing, Butterscotch and Eris settled down to put their daughter to sleep. They both kissed her goodnight and tiptoed their way out of Fluttershy's room and closed the door. As soon as Eris closed the door, she turned around and her husband kissed her passionately. Then he pulled away from the kiss.

"You did good Eris." Butterscotch said.

"You did good too." She replied as she took her husband's hand to go to bed.

As they were walking down the hallway Eris grabbed her husband's arm and squeezed it ver hard. Butterscotch turned to her and she looked like she was in a lot of pain.

"E-Eris? What's wrong?" He asked.

But Eris didn't answer, she immediately collapsed to the ground and she wasn't breathing. Butterscotch saw that she wasn't breathing, he immediately panicked and went to go call a doctor. But what Fluttershy didn't know, was that.....that was the last time she was ever going to see her mother again.

(Hey guys!!!!! How'd I do? So everybody who is here for fluttercord, we are going on a new adventure with love, frustration, and CHAOS!!!!! So I hoped you all liked this  chapter!!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!!!!)