Eris pulled her daughter into another hug and rubbed her head.

"No sweetie, your not crazy! You're just unique!! And everybody is unique in their own special way!! Now tell me about your world." Eris explained.

"My world, is a world that has tons and tons of animals of all kind, but they weren't normal animals. Some were scary and some were cute! And the world is complete chaos!! All of the towns people were really nice and caring, but there are some who weren't very nice. The people are ruled by a queen, a queen of red hearts and diamonds and she is also nice. But she's kind of dramatic!" Fluttershy explained.

Her mother chuckled.

"See! You're laughing just like everyone else!!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"I'm not laughing because it's weird, I'm laughing because I like it!!" Said Eris.

"You do?!" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes!! Please tell me more!!" Eris insisted.

"Ok! There is a large blue caterpillar who breathed smoke like a dragon! And there's a floating cat that can smile and turn invisible! There's a whole lot more stuff, but the one thing I really like is the Mad Hatter!" Fluttershy explained some more.

"The Mad Hatter?" Eris asked.

"Yes! He is very funny and crazy, but he is also kind and caring! But when I started talking about the Mad Hatter everyone started laughing at me!! Even the teacher thought that there was something wrong with me!!" Said Fluttershy.

'WHAT?!?!?! When this is over, I'm gonna have a word with her teacher!!' Eris thought.

"Fluttershy, everyone is crazy! Even your father!" Said Eris.

"What? Your kidding me right?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh no, I'm not kidding! You've should've seen him at the gala. He was very handsome and stunning, but I didn't notice him at the time." Eris said.

"Can you please tell me the time when you and daddy met?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh alright! I was a young girl at the time and I didn't have many friends so I always went alone. During the gala I was gettin some chocolate milk and then tons of animals came bursting through the the door, running all over the place!! Everyone screamed and panicked while I was just enjoying all the chaos that was happening! Then a squirrel came climbing up my back and there was a guy who came up to the squirrel. He looked very dirty and crazy and he shouted, 'YOU WILL LOVE ME!!!!'

That's when I got scared and I hit him with my cup and I spilled chocolate milk all over my dress. He realized what he did and apologized for his mistake and he...well we just stared into each other's eyes and from that day forward we started seeing each other. We've dated for about two years until, he finally asked me to marry him. I obviously said yes and then after a year of being married, we had you." Eris concluded her story.

Fluttershy smiled and giggled.

"Now let me ask you, what has your father taught you?" Eris asked.

"Always be kind to others!" Said Fluttershy.

"That's right! And what have I told you?" Eris asked.

"Be happy with who you are because no one can tell you not to be yourself." Fluttershy quoted her mother.

"That's correct! We have a winner!!" Said Eris.