Chapter 10 - Yasmin drunk, Magical Mystery Tour, Dancing on the table

Start from the beginning

- Ok my lovely boy. - I smile. - I love you best friend. Good evening.

- I love you more, princess. - He smiled. - Good night and see you tomorrow.

He hung up and went to prepare a very hot tea, to then go to sleep. The night was cold. Winter is approaching and the cold is intense.

Layla and Vick were also happy for me and proud. I enjoyed being featured, I will not deny it, but hated my picture in the paper. Sai horrible in the photo.

- Yasmin already said you did not come out horrible in the photo. - spoke for the thousandth time Victoria having a cup of tea. - Have you gone soft in the picture.

- These photos 3x4 I hate. Too late. - Sighing said taking my tea too.

- Photo Behave, Yasmin. - Layla smiled. - How proud of you, friend. There is no doubt you will be a brilliant journalist.

- Thank you for the beautiful my support. - I smile.

After tea we went to sleep.

Friday finally arrived. I received the notes of evidence. Took between 9 and 10 on tests. I'm calm. I went to the sixth semester of journalism course. What a relief. Now I have to go to college until the 17th only to fulfill presence of the school year.

In the evening I made a vegetable soup for Vick, Layla and me. In the cold night was ripe for a soup. Then we packed up as Rog to seek.

Rog arrived at ten o'clock as agreed to seek us. British punctuality is everything. Roger driving in half an hour we arrived at the pub.

In the pub I met Tim, Brian, Les Paul and the young Freddie. Roger introduced Freddie to Layla, Vick and me.

Quickly he began to talk to us and talk about his childhood and adolescence in boarding school, his passion for playing the piano and singing. I got carried away when he said he is a fan of Elvis, The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix. He said he also loves to draw, who loved the course design. We started talking of Picasso's works of art, Monet. He said he has participated in two bands, but it was a failure. Freddie said he saw my picture in the newspaper of the University of London and wished me congratulations. I did not pass unnoticed even by Freddie.

I am surrounded by musical friends. All that remained was Les Paul and follow the music world as well.

At the eleven o'clock Smile band took the stage at the pub. They sang songs of The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Who and authorship of the band's songs. People who were present at the pub were thrilled with the presentation of Tim, Bri and Rog. I'm very happy for them. The dream of the three is to be known in the entire UK and then maybe the world ...

Freddie and I pulávamos equal crazy singing along with Tim. Freddie lit a cigarette and offered me. I told him not to smoke.

After the presentation Les Paul and Freddie were helping Tim, Bri and Rog to keep the instruments in the car.

Layla said:

- Freddie very good. He is very intelligent and funny.

- The clothes he wears are very flashy and funny. - Said Victoria. - I need to tell him.

- Freddie is like me. It is authentic. When you have to say something says bluntly. I'm sure that will give us very well.

Shortly after the boys returned. Rog sat next to me hugged me. Since Rog and I made it up in late September I realized that it is much more affectionate with me. I think he was too afraid to lose the beautiful friendship we have. It keeps up with the girls, but not as much as before. He is calmer about it. I do not know why this change. I will not ask him.