"Aww, did that hurt?" She asked me. I screamed as she dugged the glass deeper. 

         I started to black out, the female continued to stab me with glass, I closed my eyes. Wanting the pain to end, wanting to leave this hell hole. 

            As soon as I blacked out, I couldn't feel a thing. 

                               James -

               I could feel the pain, I whimpered. 'Its gonna be okay son, We'll find her!' My dad linked mind with me. I nodded and growled in anger. Amy kidnapped my mate, making her suffer in pain, making her forget about me. 

                  I stopped running when I could smell Kandance's scent completely, it was so strong, I could smell another scent Amy's. Her scent burnt my nose, making me want to cover my nose, it was too strong and loud. I looked in the broken window and found Amy stabbing Kandance with a glass. Kandance wasn't screaming she wasn't even breathing. I felt my body start to burn with fire. 

   I only found my eyes turning to a red color. I ran into the door, growling at Amy. Her eyes widen as she saw me, then she looked at Kandance. I looked and saw all the blood. I growled and charged at Amy. Amy screamed then phased into her wolf. I glared at her. 

  'YOUR DEAD AMY!' I yelled in mind link. Amy backed up agianst the wall, 'She doesn't deserve to be with you, James! We were prefectly happy without her!' Amy's eyes were sad, yet' angry. 

   I stalked up to her, 'No we weren't, Kandance is the only female that would make my heart beat fastly and make me melt, you never did that. You never will! Your not my mate, Kandance is. And now you shall pay the price for what you have done,' I charged at her, biting her on her neck. Amy whimpered but fought back, by biting me on my side. I growled and stepped on her leg as she fell down. She got up and tried to bite me agian, i rammed into her, she fell down on all fours, her head hit the floor. I walked up to her, raising my right paw, lying it on her head. Amy teared up, 'NOOO! I love you James, don't do this!'

                   But it was way to late, I already killed her by slammed her head on the ground and stepping on it with my paw. Amy's whimpers died down, her body went limp. Her eyes were emotionless. I walked over to Kandance, nudging her. 

   Kandance groaned but opened her eyes. 'Get on my back' I said to her mind. She nodded and grabbed my fur to steady herself then pulled her self on my back, I could feel the glass going to make back, I whimpered and took off out of the basement. 

            'I'VE FOUND HER, WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO THE PACK'S DOCTOR HOUSE.'