Chapter 4

I stared as James walked in the room. "What.. What are you doing here?!" I yelled. James looked at me, blinking a few times. He ran to me. Hugging me, I started to shove him away, but gave up when I felt his warmth all over me. I closed my eyes and buried myself in his scent. 

     'I missed you, James' My mind said. 

       'I missed you too,' James' mind said to me. 

   I looked up at him, leaning my head to his. 

  "James, what the hell!?!" A voice yells. 

   I looked at the lady's voice. I gasped, Amy.... his wife. I looked at James and started to back up. 

  "Angel, come here, we're leaving." I said, angrily. 

       "Kandance, wait!" James said, but I grabbed Angel and ran. Hanna's voice screamed after me. She transformed into a wolf, I gasped. My bestfriend is a wolf?!?!

       I ran faster, not even caring that Hanna and James were right on my tail. I ran to my car. I sat Angel in the front seat, driving off as fast as I can. 

   James threw himself in the woods, trees falling as he ran. I looked around as I drove. "Moma what are you doing?!" Angel asked. 

  I looked down at her. "I can't explain it right now baby." 

      Angel started to cry, "MOM!" She yelled. I looked back at the rode. 

  "That's my daddy?!" She asked. I looked at her, slamming my foot on the breaks. It was a good thing, Angel had on a seatbelt. 

   "Yes, baby, yes," I said crying. "That's your Father..." I said, crying my eyes out. James ran out the woods in his wolf form. He looked at me. 

      "Get out of the car!" He said, using his alpha voice. I grabbed Angel. I got out the car. 

      "Give me my child." I looked at Angel, who was looking at James. She looked at me. "Moma, why is daddy being mean?" She asked. 

   I shook my head and let her stand on the ground. She looked at James, walking to him, slowly. James grabbed her hugging her tightly. 

    He looked at me with those sad brown eyes of his. 

        "How old is she?" He asked. 

  I sighed, "Two,"

  "And a half!" She said. I chuckled. 

  "And A Half." I said, the tears stopped falling. 

    "She looks just like you." James says, looking at me. 

  "Not really, she has your eyes, your black hair, your nose." 

  "But she has your smile." He says, walking to me. 

      He hugged me with one arm while hugging Angel. "I missed you so much." James said, looking deep in my eyes. 

        "James, I, what about your wife?" I asked, getting angry even more. 

    "Your my mate, I love you, not her. I had l marry her, but now that your here, I can be with you." James said. 

     I looked down, "I don't want to ruin your happiness with Amy." I said. 

    James held up my face, looking me deeper in my eyes. "She's not my mate, Kandance, you are. She have no choice but to divoirce me." He said. His lips started to lean to mines. I closed my eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back, I heard someone clear their thoart. 

    "Um, you guys forgot you have a little one around." Hanna said. I looked down at Angel, she smiled. 

   "Moma are we finally going to have an happy family now?" She asked. 

   "Yes, baby." I said . 

                       I looked up at James, maybe I shouldn't have ran, maybe James is the one. 

Like, I'm so sorry, its been over months since I updated. But, I'm back, I'm now back to having free time to write you guys. ^,^

   I promise to update more. I love you guys. 

#Not Edited - Excuse the mistakes.

     Vote, Comment, Enjoy!