"Alright... I guess...." I looked down at the jumpsuit in my hands. It felt like leather and it was very thick. Mine was black with the same color red as the streaks in my hair and just by looking at it, I could tell it would fit perfectly. "Hang on a sec." I told the girl as I went into the bathroom to change.

I had to pull myself into the jumpsuit and as I put it on, I realized it actually wasn't normal leather. It felt sort of leathery, but also it felt sort of waxy and a bit gelatin-y. It was weird, but once I had it on I found it was very comfortable. It formed to mach all of the curves and contours of my body. It reminded me a bit of memory foam.

I stepped out of the bathroom and the girl was still there. She smiled at me. "It looks nice on you. Here." She handed me a pair of boots and a belt. I pulled on the boots and clipped the belt around my waist. "Perfect," she said.

I smiled then looked up at her. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. My name's Hanae by the way. What's yours?"

"I'm Aimi."

"That's a nice name." Hanae smiled then sighed. "I have to go now. It was nice to meet you."

"Yeah... Bye." I watched as Hanae walked out. Then I sighed and, suddenly feeling tired, I went to lay on my bed. I kicked off the boots which I had just put on and within moments I was sucked into the comforting darkness of sleep.

I must not have had a dream because I woke up what felt like not much later to a knocking on my door. I let out a groan and got to my feet before slowly trudging over to the door. I pulled it open and Daichi was standing in the doorway.

"Hey. Breakfast time." He said.

"Breakfast? Really? I slept past dinner until breakfast!?" I asked, surprised.

He chuckled. "Yep. I came to get you for dinner, but you never answered your door. Come on. Lets get some breakfast before they run out." He turned and started walking through the halls. I turned and quickly grabbed my boots before running after him. I ran barefoot down the hall until I caught up with him. Apparently he hadn't stopped walking so I could catch up. Once I got up beside him, I hopped on one foot, trying to slide my boot on. Once I got one on, I moved to the next foot. This boot was being stubborn and it kept catching on my skin. After a while I finally managed to slide it on and I was able to walk beside Dai normally. For a long while we walked silently through the halls. To my surprise, Daichi was the one to break the silence.

"You look nice in that jump suit..." He said to me, still staring straight ahead.

"Thanks..." It didn't really seem like a good, sincere compliment since he didn't even look in my direction... Sort of like he was complimenting the wall.

Finally we reached a large door at the end of the hall. Daichi pushed it open a bit and stepped inside. I followed right behind him, feeling slightly nervous as I didn't know what to expect beyond the door. The moment I stepped inside I felt overwhelmed. In this room were at least two hundred other people, all dressed in the same jumpsuits as me and Dai. They appeared to be ranging in age from ten to twenty. They all sat around at tables that sat around the room. On one side of the room was a counter that was covered in plates. Daichi led me over to the counter and I saw that the plates had food on them. I immediately recognized the yellow lumpy substance on the plates as eggs and beside the eggs were two pieces of toast. Daichi took a plate and I followed in his lead, also taking one. He then turned and began leading me towards a table with a few other apprentices at it. They watched us approach, smiling at Dai, but giving me confused looks. Both of us sat down and I sat there awkwardly, shifting as I felt the other apprentices' curious gazes on me. Suddenly someone sat down beside me.... Really really close to me. I flinched as I felt him put his arm around my shoulder and I looked up to find his face right in front of mine.