prologue

-TWO DAYS AFTER DIP-DIP AND OTHER GUYS DEFEAT BILL AND SAVE THE UNIVERSE LIKE A BUNCH OF COOL DUDES

He stumbled out of the ruble he had been in. He must have fallen at least a mile outside of Gravity falls. How could everything have ended so horribly? How could he let that Pine tree brat win? He was so close to taking over their trashy universe!

"AAAAAUGGGHHH!!" Bill cried out in frustration. "HOW COULD I HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN?! IM SUCH AN IDIOT! THAT 12 YEAR OLD SHRIMP SOMEHOW OUTSMARTED ME!"  When he calmed back down, he realized that it would be much more efficient to take in his surroundings and figure out just how much hope was lost for him.

Bill turned around in a 360 and looked up and down as he inspected every inch of where he was.  "welp, according to my very brilliant calculations, it seems to me that I must have somehow crash-landed from somewhere that was 'up' and wreaked this corner of this forest about half a mile out from gravity falls, when I landed. Hah, I destroy everything I touch." He smiled to himself content on this very obvious realization. "Also, according to my very intellectual thinking, I must have been out for what, a few days??!! Hahahaha!!! That little pine tree and his little buddies can really pack a punch if you know what I mean!! AAHH, who am I even talking to??! hahaha" He then started cracking up in his sickening high pitched crazed laughter.

"Well,  those dirty little meat-bags have got it coming for them! If they think this battle is over, they must be idiots! Well, they are idiots, but they'd be even more idiotic than before. But oh, I'm not finished with them and my plans yet." He deviously smiled to himself plotting everything in his head.

Bill placed his hands on his hips in contentment with his dastardly plans.

He gasped at what he felt when his hands touched his own sides. It was soft and squishy, unlike his normal texture. "Is this-" Bill dropped his head to scan himself. He found himself staring down at the bare chest of a human. Him.

He jumped, startled by his newest discovery. "What?! How- How did I get all fleshy?!! What did they do to me??!! I am so weird and soft now!!! Now how am I goin to properly destroy them?! This is disgusting!! I'm so squishy and soft and horrid looking!"

That's when, yet another brilliant idea stuck him. "Maybe ill just have to be a human! Hehehe" Bill rubbed his hands together mischievously. ".......And get something to wear...................." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM

there you go, something to read.

have fun kiddos