Movie Prompt: Star Wars

Warning: contains major spoilers for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. If you haven't seen it and want to avoid spoilers, then don't read it. But, in case you haven't noticed my new profile picture, I finally saw TFA a while back and am obsessed with Kylo Ren, so I had to write something pertaining to both my precious cin[sin]namon rolls. Also, I'm writing a Kylo Ren fanfic that I haven't really considered posting, but if you want me to, I will. Oh, and there's some language in here that AoU Steve wouldn't approve of.

--•--•--•--•--

"Whatever you're doing, stop it. We're going to the movies right now." Bucky called as he ran down the stairs to grab Steve from his place on the couch in the living room.

"Buck- wait, why?" Steve asked, confused.

"You know how Tony made us marathon all the Star Wars movies?" The brunet said, throwing on his sweatshirt.

"Yeah?"

"Well he just sent me this." Bucky replied, tossing Steve his phone. On it was an ad for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" and a showtime an hour later than the current time.

"C'mon, get your coat on and let's go. He said we need to get there early otherwise it's gonna be packed."

"But the theater is ten minutes away-"

"I don't care, I'm not about to get bad seats for this movie. Now get your damn coat on before I leave without you." Bucky returned, throwing Steve's jacket at him and hitting him in the face.

"We haven't even had dinner-"

"Oh my god, grandpa, that's why they have popcorn, now let's go!" Bucky yelled, already halfway out the door.

"Bucky, wait-" he heard from behind him, grinning to himself as he heard Steve lock the door and jog after him. Snowflakes floated gently in the light breeze, whipping around as they got caught in the air drag from cars.

"Hurry up, old man." Bucky said without looking back.

"Okay, come on, you're technically older than me."

"By a year."

"Whatever. Do you even have your wallet to get tickets?" Steve asked.

"I have that card Stark gave me that has like fifty-thousand bucks on it."

"You sure 'bout that?"

Bucky patted his pockets and realized the only thing he had was his phone. His eyes widened and he nearly had a panic attack when Steve pulled out the card and held it out in front of him.

"You're a punk." Bucky said, taking it and stuffing it in his jean pocket.

"Jerk." Steve returned, a stupid, shit-eating grin on his face.

Seven minutes later, the theater was in view.

"Come on, Stevie, there's already a line!" Bucky yelled, grabbing Steve's wrist and pulling him along.

"It's only four people!" Steve called, stumbling before falling in step.

"Yeah, four people who could steal our kick-ass seats!" Bucky replied, getting behind the second pair in line.

"Uh, Buck, I'd appreciate if you didn't crush my wrist," the blond whispered.

"Oh! Sorry." Bucky apologized, loosening his grip. "I'm excited."

Bucky's face was absolutely bright with anticipation; as soon as Tony had them marathon the Star Wars movies, he was hooked. The others teased him, told Stark "You've created a super nerd, is what you've done. Look at him. He has a light saber." They all laughed about it, including Bucky himself, but when it came to defending his nerddom, well, you'd better not be in the same room as him when he's ranting.

"Look at that, Buck, none of them are seeing Star Wars." Steve pointed out as they made it to the front of the line.

"Whatever," Bucky muttered under his breath before buying their tickets.

Turns out, they were the first ones to the theater. Early enough that the credits from the previous movie were just ending when they sat down.

"Alright, you save the seats and I'll get us snacks." Bucky said, already standing. They'd gotten the best seats; right in the middle and the row where they could prop their feet on the bar.

After Bucky had gotten the popcorn and drinks and sat down a woman walked in wearing a movie theater uniform.

"Okay, the lights are about to get bright in here; you two are early birds." She said, slightly annoyed. Steve and Bucky fought the urge to laugh as the lights came on and the cleaning crew filed in. It only took a minute or so for the theater to be cleaned, and the lights dimmed once more.

By the time the movie started, half the popcorn was gone and the theater was mostly full.

"See? This is why I wanted to get here early." Bucky'd commented.

During the major reveals, Bucky clung to Steve's arm. By the end of the movie, he knew his friend was going to have bruises everywhere from when he'd slapped/grabbed on to him. Thankfully Steve was to his right, opposite of his metal arm.

"HANNNNNNNNNNNN!" Bucky sobbed as soon as they entered their apartment. He'd shed way more than a few tears when that part came on. "'I wanna be free of this pain,' THAT LITTLE BASTARD!"

"Buck-"

"HE KILLED HAN-FUCKING-SOLO!"

"How do you really feel about Kylo Ren?" Steve asked facetiously from the kitchen. Bucky could hear the sink running and knew he was getting him a glass of water.

"He's a little douchebag!" Bucky whined. "I mean, he's got great hair and I wanna know how he gets it that way, but what about Chewie?!"

"There, there," Steve said, handing his crying friend the glass of water and patting his back.

"You can't tell me Rey isn't Luke's daughter, though." Bucky commented a few moments later. "She's gotta be. And I totally ship her and Finn."

He could practically feel Steve roll his eyes from the kitchen, where he was making an actual dinner (although it was nearly 11 o'clock).

"Whatever. We're seeing it again tomorrow." Bucky muttered, already looking up showtimes and buying tickets.