27: "We all know you're in love with Izzy."

Chapter 27  - "We all know you're in love with Izzy."

(Some sexual content)

**This chapter is dedicated to LunaSalt because she left a very supportive comment that really touched me! Amazing comments always encourage me to update more often, so thank you!**

I sprinted up the stairs, taking two steps at a time, in my rush to get to my Spanish class. Last night, Nathan had randomly turned up at my door to surprise me, and we'd inevitably spent most of the night doing things that we probably shouldn't have been doing considering that I had an early class the following day. We'd ended up oversleeping, with Nathan having to bolt out of my flat to get to work on time, and me having to skip breakfast in order to avoid being late for Spanish.  

Coming to a halt outside the classroom door, I took a deep breath to compose myself and quickly checked my phone for the time. It was a couple of minutes past nine. Then I casually pulled open the door and walked in as if I wasn't actually late. Sitting down on the nearest chair, I noted that students were still chatting amongst themselves and that it didn't appear as if the lesson had started.  

"This is uncharacteristic of you," Pedro commented, spinning around in his chair to face me.  

I raised my eyebrows in acknowledgement whilst I pulled my water bottle and notepad out of my bag.  

"I overslept," I said in explanation.  

Frowning in confusion, I searched around in my bag for a pen. Where was it? It was here yesterday? In a moment of realisation, I remembered that I'd loaned it to Jack yesterday afternoon when he was writing out a last minute birthday card to a family member.  

"Late night?" Pedro asked.  

"Yeah," I replied in disinterest. "Do you have a pen I can borrow?"  

"Sure," he smiled, seeming amused. He handed one over instantly. "Did you go out? Pretty hard-core going out the night before a 9am..." 

"Oh, I didn't actually-"  

"Buenos días, guapos!" our Spanish teacher trilled, instantly silencing all on-going conversations.  

Pedro immediately twisted back around in his seat to face the front again, ending our conversation. I sincerely hoped this wasn't going to be an intense lesson; I was too tired for that nonsense.  

Luckily for me, the lesson was grammar based. That meant that all I really had to do was write down examples of sentences using the appropriate grammatical structures, whilst the teacher walked around the room checking everyone's work. I didn't have to talk, which was fortunate because my mind wasn't really focused on speaking Spanish, and I knew I'd end up partnered with Pedro, whose fluency didn't exactly boost my confidence.  

Last night had been incredible. Nathan was like a machine, a never-ending supply of energy that was able to keep going, time after time. I think we'd exercised pretty much every sexual position we'd ever done together last night, plus a few new ones that we happened to just move into at the time. The fact that it was almost make-up sex made it even hotter, like we were both trying to prove how we felt about each other. My body was paying for it now though, and it wasn't very often that my body ached after sex these days.  

"You seem a million miles away," Pedro commented, bringing me straight back to the classroom.  

I flushed, but he mistook my embarrassment for anxiety.  

"Don't worry, she's still a few people away," he said, referring to the teacher due to his assumption that my blushing was to do with being caught not working. "I just thought I'd give you the heads up."