my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles

The service ended and I headed outside I saw the girls talking to a officer. I walk over to Jason and Ali.
        "Listen I have to go to the police station for a few things, so can you guys go home and I will be home in about 2 hours" Alison says.
"Yeah let's go" Jason says leading me to the car, and Ali headed to the police car. It was a pretty silent ride home with Jason. We get back to the house and went on the couch and watched a movie.
"Are you doing any better?" Jason asks me.
"Yeah honestly I feel a little better" I answer.
"Can I talk to you?" Jason says turning to me.
"Yeah what?"
"So I, um oh my god" Jason says.
"What?" I ask.
"I know I'm 27 but I-" Jason starts but I cute him off.
    "You like me?" I ask kind of flattered.
    "Yeah, is that weird?" He asks nervously.
     "No, not all" I say then lean in and kiss him softly he kissed me back. I felt his mouth turn in to a smirk. I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled away and so did he.
     "Ali would kill me if she found out about that!" He whispers.
     "Well I'm not afraid of Alison! Are you?" I whisper back, and I think that turned him on, because then he started making out with me. It felt different then any other kiss from a guy, it felt like he really liked me. Then we heard the door open and moved away from one another fast.
     "Hey guys" Alison says.
     "Hey Ali are you ok?" I ask.
     "Charlotte's case was ruled a homicide!" She says in shock.
      "Really" Jason asks.
      "Yeah, I'm going to get dressed for bed" Ali says heading up stairs.
      "But Ali it's 5:00pm" I tell up the stairs. 
      "I know" she yells back.
      "I guess she's upset" Jason says.
      "Yeah" I answer.
     "So what are you doing tonight? Are you going to sleep too?" Jason asks.
      "No haha but do you want to go buy paint with me?" I ask Jason.
      "Sure lets go" he says grabbing his keys. We get out the door. He was down the stairs and I was at he too still.  I stepped down a step.
      "Come here" I say to Jason. She he stepped back up. And I pulled him in and kissed him again, he grabbed my waist and I felt like I was on cloud 9.
"Before we ended on a bad note jumping because Ali was home" I say to him with my arms around him and his arms around me.
" we should go before the store closes" Jason says letting go and grabbing my arm. We get in the car and actually the car ride was the total opposite of silent. Jason but on Melanie Martinez's album and a few Adam lambert songs on high volume. We get to the store and we walk in. I head over to the paint, I start picking colors and Jason looks over at something else I think he was looking at phone cases. I bought 6 different colors of paint. Jason carried 3 and I carried 3. As we were walking I got stopped when someone put there hands over my eyes.
       "Guess who" a female voice says.
       "Olivia?" I say turning around and putting down the paint.
       "Hey, why weren't you at school today and why are you dressed in black?" She asks looking at my dress.
        "Because I want to wear black" I answer. Jason looks at me weirdly.
        "Ok and who is this" olivia ask looking at Jason.
        "This is my friend Jason" I say
         "Hi I'm olivia" she says to him
         "Yeah we better get before Al-" Jason says before I cut him off.
         "Before all the other paints dry" I say then start walking away and Jason followed me.
       We get in the car and Jason gave me a curious look.
         "She doesn't know" I say.
         "She doesn't know what?" Jason asks me.
         "She doesn't know that I don't have a family, she doesn't know that I'm 21 and not 17 she doesn't know that I live with Alison." I answer.
         "Oh ok why?" He asks.
         "Because I hate explaining it and I she treats me normally not like someone who is broken and hurt" I say. He puts his hand on mine.
          "I get that" he says.
          "What are we?" I ask him.
          "What do you mean?"
           "We made out before, so are we together or are you scared of Ali?" I ask him.
          " I want us to be together and I'm not scared of Ali if it means I could be with you" he says looking right into my eyes. We parked in the drive way and got out. We walked up to the door and before we went in I kissed Jason on the check lightly. I went up stairs and put down the paints in my room. I started with pencil on the walls. I got tired though even though it was only 7:30 I fell asleep and tonight was the second night I'm not changing into pjs to sleep.