I'm holding her very close to me. I've got some blood ready for when she wakes because I know she will want to bite me if I don't. Not that I wouldn't let her but she wouldn't be able to stop like before.

I kiss her sweet lips and run my thumb over them. They are so soft. She's been improved. But I would love her just the same either way because she will always be beautiful to me.

Katerina's P.O.V
I wake but I don't open my eyes immediately. They feel a little sore. Everything is a little sore.

I groan lightly and open up my eyes to a handsome smiling face. Oh it's good to see that white hair with those blue eyes again...

"It feels good to be in my body again." I whisper. He kisses my forehead and pulls me into him tightly with a sigh.

"You scared me Katerina."

"I'm sorry... I couldn't stop it."

"It's okay... Are you thirsty?"

"Dearly."

He hands over a bottle and I sit up, forcing myself to drink slowly. I would probably choke if I downed it right now. And I don't want to deal with all of that.

I sigh my relief after a few bottles and lay back down. He rubs my shoulder very lightly and I sigh.

"Alex?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Why did that man call you highness?"

The slow running of his fingers on my arm stops for a second. But it soon continues.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asks.

"Mmhmm..."

"I'm a prince."

I squint. A prince!? What the hell! Why out of all men in the world is mine anything but normal!?

"Really though?"

"Really. That's why my hair is white. Well part of it. The other reason being I have to take the crown and become king since I'm the only white haired child."

I lace my fingers in his hair. God no wonder it looks so good on him.

"So this is natural?" I ask.

"Mmhmm."

"Damn. No wonder it works so well."

He smiles and pulls my bottom lip down with his thumb. "I love when you pull my hair Katerina. Or when you call my name when I touch you..."

His hands roam down and around to my back. "Or how easily you melt into me and how you respond to my touch."

He bends down to my neck and kisses softly. "I know you aren't ready." He whispers, licking my neck and making me shiver.

"But at least let me taste you."

I don't protest as he kisses down my body. I've come to realize I'm only in a pair of under wear. Nice Alex.

He goes down in between my legs and pulls off my underwear very slowly, tormenting me. God this man is going to be the death of me I swear...

He kisses the insides of my thighs licking and caressing them. Then all too unexpectedly he licks just the right spot between my folds and my back is arching. I moan very loudly.

"Alex..." I whine as the heat builds.

He takes his once long, slow licks into faster, urgent ones.

"Oh... Alex please..." I beg. I don't know if I can take this. I need him inside of me. It's almost like a need for food or for air. It's so strong...

Without another word I hear him slip his boxers off. And then I feel his all too familiar member push into me. I moan from the passion. Oh god I missed his feel.

He pushes deeper and I gasp and my back arches my body into him. His hand goes under my back as he begins to move inside me.

I hear his moans that are usually masked by my own. But damn my ears are sensitive to his erotic sounds...

"Oh..." He moans. "I missed you baby..." He cries out. "You feel so good."

"Alex..." The intensity builds and he goes faster, reaching it faster. "Harder." I beg.

He was right about it being wild. Because suddenly he was on the floor beneath me and I was taking the reigns. I watched as his fangs came out and suddenly I was bent over the bed and grabbing at the sheets as that peak was almost there.

What happened next was he was sitting on the edge of the bed and my head was on his shoulder as I moved faster on him. I felt my fangs extend as I moaned against the skin of his neck and shoulder. His hands were pressed on my back, pushing me to have him in deeper. Then I was underneath him again on the bed and he was ramming himself into me. But it didn't hurt. Not for even a second. Not even when he sunk his fangs into my breast, increasing our euphoria. I shouted very loudly in pleasure, over and over I called his name as he forced me to ride out my orgasm.

He came, very hard if I may add, into me. I moaned one last time as I felt the warm familiar substance enter me.

He pulled out of me and I sighed. It felt way too good. "Alex?" I asked, laying on him.

"Yes?"

"That was incredible." I whisper. He smiles and chuckles.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yes."

"It was the best I've ever had."

I smile, feeling a little womanly pride. "I agree."

He wraps his arms around me and releases a satisfied sigh. "First and last. I'll be your first and last Katerina."

"If you keep doing it like that, I won't mind."

He chuckles. "You're a bad girl." He says, smacking my butt.

"Only with you." I giggle.

"Good. I'll kill any man that even lays a finger on you."

"Even my dad?" I tease.

"Oh! You know what I mean."

"Did you kill Zach?" I wonder aloud.

"Yes..."

I trace his body with my fingers and close my eyes. God he's such a beautiful man. I could literally cry from how perfect he is.

"How are you mine?" I ask.

"I ask myself the same about you."

"Are you real?"

"I'm very real. See." He takes my hands and puts them on his chest. "Feel that?" I feel his heart beating. "That's my heart. But it's beating for you. Because you own it Katerina. And I love you."

"Dammit Alex! You had to be romantic! Didn't you? I have nothing to top that! All I've got is a measly I love you too."

He smiles and puts his hands on my face, kissing me slowly. "That's good enough for me baby." I smile and we share some more soft kisses. Little explosions of sparks go off each time our lips connect.

"Do you feel them too?" I ask. I touch my lips softly with my fingertips.

"Feel what? I'm feeling quite a lot at the moment."

I smile at that. "The sparks that happen when we touch or kiss."

He smiles and tucks a curl behind my ear. Again with the cuteness! This extent of cute should be illegal.

"Yes. I feel them too."

"It makes resisting you pretty hard." I admit. He smiles and tightens his hold on me.

"All the easier to seduce you, my princess."