Red Somke

Chapter 16 ~ Red Smoke

Bubble point of view~

            Oh, man my head hurts. Why do my head hurt so much? Oh yea I was kidnap. Wait a minute I was kidnap. Omg I cannot believe I forgot that. I wonder where I am. I know what you are thinking you forgot you where kidnap. In my defense, I was hit on the head pretty bad. All I remember is opening the door and going to look for everyone. Then I felt something hit my head and then blank.

Moon you there?

………………………………

Moon

…………………………………

MOON YOU THERE?

…………………………………

      Omg I cannot hear or feel Moon. What did these people do to me? Ok first things first I need to open my eyes. Then I need to find a way out of here. I open my yes only to be blinded by colors and then fall off the bed. Omg why are there so many bright colors. Are these people trying to kill? Oh, my eyes hurt so badly. Ok let us try this again.

            This time when I open my eyes. I open them to meet a rat. I let out a loud scream. I hate rats I heard from a friend of mine that you could get the plague from them. I got off the floor and jumped on the bed and scream again. Because there not just one but four. I Omg I could have the plague. Oh, no now am going to die. I did not even get to say goodbye to everyone.

“What is going in here? Omg she awake gets the boss.”

            I turn around on the bed to where the voice came from. It came from a good-looking man. He had short blond hair with black highlight. He was tall I say 6ft and 20inches. He was buff that every time he moves he flexes his muscle. He had blue eyes with awesome cheekbones. You could tell he was stuck up. You can tell he is a playboy. He has on a bottom down dress shirt that show his chest, with skinny jeans and Nicky.

“Hot” I whispered.

            He looked at me as if he heard me. Then he gave a dazzling smile. Me being me I just smile right back. Forgetting all about the rats on the floor. It seemed to be only him and me. I could not stop staring at him. Which I find weird since I have a mate. I think I might be a cheater. Oh great I am becoming a slut. Why does all the man in my life have to be cute?

“Ha ummmm don’t stand there get those rats up. Can’t you see she scared of rats?”

            A voice that came from behind Mrs. Play Boy said.  A woman came around from behind Mrs. Play Boy. As soon as I saw her. I felt nothing but hate for her. She is short about 4ft and 5inches. She has light dirty blond hair. She also has one light blue and one dark blue. She is cute but not as cute as I am. I get off the bed and walked over to her. I felt so much hate for a girl I did not know. No I felt so much hate for a girl I did know.

“Maurelle my puppet.” I said with an evil smile.

Wait what did I just say? I know I said something mean. What wrong with me?

“I’m sorry for whatever I said. I should tell you that am crazy. So whatever I said I didn’t mean it ok.” I said with a smile.

“It fine and trust me you meant what you said. Now follow me.” She said and walking out the door.

            I followed her out the door into a dark hallway. Will it was not that dark. There was a little light coming from the candles on the wall. I did not know where they are taking me. I did not really care. Something deep down inside me told I was safe. Will as safe as I could be.

“Bubble go thought this door and we meet you in there.” Blondie said with a smile that did not reach her eyes.

            I did as she said. I open the door and went through the door. As soon as I was in the room the door behind me slam shut. I turn to see that the other did not come in with me. I ran over to the door and tried to open the door. It would not open so I tried hitting the door and yelling for help. No one came.  After a while of yelling for help, I gave up. I when to go sit in the chair in the middle of the room. Will it was the only chair in the room.

            As soon as sat in the chair the room filled with red smoke. I tried to get up out the chair but my body is paralyzed. I think it was because of the smoke but my mind said otherwise. Today was not my day. My lunges started to fill up with the red smoke. It was not the bad kind of smoke. Where it feels your lunges and you cannot breathe. It did make me sleepy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like. I have no school monday so might be able to upload a chapter. I know I will upload a chapter on sunday. please vote and comment.