The Voice In My Head part two

Chapter 9~ The Voice In My Head

Part Two~

Bubble point of view~

          I do not know how longer I been twisting, turn, and throw my head back and forth. All I know is that I am tired and my head hurt. She wants me to say it but I won’t say it. I do not want to give up. I want to win once in my life. I do not want be the loser for once in my life. I fell to the ground from not having any strength to go on.

You know sometime when emitting things. It does not mean you are losing. It means you are stronger because you are not denying it.

            I never thought of it like that. I know what she just said is true. Somewhere deep down I do not want to emit it. Like she said, I will become stronger because I also know deep down what she said is true. I will go back to the dark side. All because I was raise there. I need to get it through my mind that the light is not where I belong.

“I will go back to the dark side.” I said with a smile.

            Now why could I not do that from the beginning? It because I was scared that I would be weak for emitting it. I went through all this just to say I will go back to the dark side. The sad part is I never came out the dark that my mother and him left me in. I only went deeper into it. I will not be coming out of it.

I did not become a new person like I said. I am still the same person from before. I am still weak like I was before. I am still empty in the inside. I know she laughing at me. I said I would not lose to my mother and him and I did. I feel so angry with myself.

You are not weak. You are a new person. You old self would have never said those things. You did face your fears. You just had to realize that you never came out of the dark. You will always be in the dark. Because for people like you as soon as you about to reach the light. You get sucked back into the dark deeper than before. Because of the people around you. They do not like to see you happy. That why we have to put up an act. You know this. That why I like you. That why I want be your wolf.

My wolf.

Yes your wolf. I want be the voice inside your head. I want to be there with every step you take. I want to see the people that will try to take you down. I want to see when you cry. I want to be the one that give you advice. I want be the voice inside your head. I want be the thing you hear louder than anything else. If you let me.

I want you to be those things for me too. I want you to be my wolf. Now have I prove myself to you?

Yes, you have but I am not sending you off just yet. I want to show you something. After that then you can go home. I have never met someone like you. I want you to think of me as a drumming noise in your head. Louder than anything, you will ever hear.

Sure thing.

Then let us go. By the way, my name is Moon.

Nice to meet you Moon I’m Bubble. Let make this the start of a new friendship.

I would like that. You will be my first friend. I should tell you I am not so nice. You can think of me as your own hell. The thing that will make your life a living hell. I will make you feel so much pain until you learn how to take it. I will make you a warrior. I will give you everything you want just from being the voice in your head. With me as your wolf, no one will miss with us. All you have to do is pray to me.

Pray?

Yes, pray to me every night before bed. I want you to pray to me right now.

Ok.

I got on my knees, put my hand together, and started to pray.

I pray to the voice in my head.

I pray the to the voice name Moon.

I pray that I will become stronger.

That not one person will mess with.

I will take down everyone in my way.

That as long as Moon is my wolf everyone around me will feel pain.

That everyone around me will know the pain I felt.

Amen.

Good now let go real this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think Moon and Bubble can become friends.

Hope you like please comment and vote.