Chapter 2

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi guys, so this is chapter 2, and tells you everything that happens before chapter 1. It took two days to write because I was busy with school work, but got it done .
My hands are literally killing me from all the typing , but its so worth it. OK so any way I wanted to go ahead and say that I will be posting every 1-3 days, just depending on how much school work and how long I want the chapter is. BTW I hope this chapter isn't to long. anyway please enjoy the story .
Follow!!
Vote!!
And Comment!!

My life has been a series of rollercoasters as far as my 17-year-old mind could remember. It started when my family had died in a fire 10 years ago. My parents were the most loving and caring people you could have ever met. They were fun and treated me and my older twin brother, Nick like a princes and princesses, providing everything we could every need or want in our tiny castle of four. Both my parents worked as karate instructors at the dojo down the street from our house. My mom did have an extra job on the side as a soccer coach. They were highly respected and well liked by everyone, because of their cheerful and playful attitudes.

Though they were busy with work, they always made time for me and my brother. There were always a family outing and we constantly had laugh-worthy moments. But since the world was never fair, all of that was taken away from me the day of the accident. My mom and I where outside practicing soccer while my dad was gardening. He was amazing when it came to plants, he had the golden touch and everything he planted came out tasting amazing or was extremely beautiful. Anyways while we were all outside, my brother was inside practicing his kicks in the mini dojo we had in a spare room.