Chapter 9 - Ashton and Cole, no! Cole and Ashton

~~Jayden's POV~~

"Well shit." I exclaimed, breaking the silence surrounding us. Lily was crying while Luke was comforting her, I could see he was upset. But seeing Lily upset washed that away. Brandon turned to me and raised an eyebrow. I leant forward so he could hear me, "remind me again, who's Luke?"

"Really dude? You joking?" Luke asked, still comforting Lily.

"No I'm Sirius, Sirius Black."

Brandon facepalmed himself, reminding me of Alexa so much, and began to explain about how Blake is Alexa's ex. Well that explains a lot.

I stand up and head to the door. Well try to. First I fall over the couch, then I run into the wall, then I smash a lamp, then Luke finally decides to help me.

"We'll be back soon," I heard Luke explain as we made our way outside.

I looked to my right to see a little, Mexican girl with her mum. I went up to her, picked her up and shook her.

"DORA! HELP! I NEED YOUR MAP TO FIND MY FRIEND ALEXA!" I screamed in her face.

Luke exhaled behind me, before putting the little girl down and dragging me off. As we were walking, I saw a teenage boy with black hair and glasses, walking alongside an older man with grey hair.

"Gandalf! Harry Potter! I never thought I'd see you two together!" I shouted at them, getting excited.

"HE'S GOT A MENTAL PROBLEM!" Like shouted, before dragging me away. Damn it.

I looked down at my hands and gasped.

"Duuuuuuude," I whispered. "I'm a gummy bear!"

We'd been walking for quite a while before I started to hear voices. I'm going crazy. But by the look on Luke's face, he hears them too. We turned the corner to see two people, around our age, talking together with a lot of hand gestures.

One of the people turned slightly, their face half showing in the dim light of the alleyway. Alexa! Alexa was pinned against the wall by the other figure, one I didn't recognise. But by the growling noise from Luke, I'm guessing that's Blake.

We were about to step in when we realised something. They're not fighting, they're......kissing!?

~~And The Very Next Day~~
My head hurrrrrrts. I looked to the left of my bed to see a glass of water and some pain killers. Ahhh, gotta love Luke. I know Lily does.

I took the painkillers, swallowing them with the water, and made my way out of bed. Veryyyyy, slowlyyyyy. Shuffling down the hall, I heard voices in the door to my left. I think that's the lounge, I don't know.

I walked inside to see the TV on and a girl sitting on my couch. Shit! Did I sleep with someone!? I probably made a noise, which made the girl turn her head to face me. Shit! I slept with Alexa!

She scrunched up her face - which made her nose do this cute little twitching thing - and shuddered.

"We did not sleep together," she exclaimed, turning off the TV and standing up.

She wore a black fedora on her head, a navy blue jacket with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, a white top which was tucked into a patterned skirt. She had on a pair of brown, leather heels with some burgundy socks which were pulled up to her knees. Sunglasses were tucked into her top and she carried a red clutch bag in her hand.