Chapter 8 - Blake

"Done." Lily exclaimed after finishing with my hair. We had 15 minutes till Luke, my brother and..... it came to take us to Club 13.

"You look beautiful! " she said awing at the dress. I was wearing a black one shoulder dress with no back and it reached just above my knees. I had light make-up with some silver eye shadow and lipgloss. Lily was wearing a turquoise floor-length dress with a sparkly brooch at the belt. She had green eye shadow and red lipstick.

Knock knock! There was Brandon, Luke and... it. Lily leapt to the door while I grabbed my jacket from the wardrobe. I heard the faint greetings from the doorway then.... it.

"LEX! GET YOUR SWEET A$$ OUT HERE!" Jerk.

I crossed the floor to the doorway and slapped... it hard across the cheek. I then raised a pointed finger accusingly at him.

"Only my brother and Lily get to say that. Capeesh?" The last thing I heard was,

"Feisty!" That's when all hell broke lose.

***

After wasting an hour at A&E for his broken nose we arrived at Club 13. Pretty much straight everyone was separated and dissapeared into the crowd. I got caught in the centre of the dance floor. Who am I kidding I purposefully walked here. The song playing I didn't recognise but definitely sounded like a club song.

I felt someone's hands on my waist moving to the song in sync with me. At least I wasn't drunk. Hee hee. Just a little bit.

I turned to see whose hands were slowly trailing down my left leg. The black hair. The brown eyes. The strong arms that held me through the night. Him.

"Blake?" It came out as a question. A whisper. His smile told me he was up to no good. And, before I could react our lips were connected. In that second I forgot everything. Everything. The electricity shocked through my body. I forgot why I ever left him.

When realisation hit me I pulled away almost toppling over. I couldn't escape Blake's grip. His arm was tightly around my waist. I had no choice but, to give in and lean against his chest. Exhausted.

"Miss me, princesa?" His accent was tempting. One I could have listened to forever. But not now.

"Blake, stop. Leave me alone." He was mumbling into my neck.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked. I could feel his smile against my shoulder. Before I could say something back someone else beat me to it.

"I'll make you." I knew that Blake knew that we both immediately knew who that was. Brandon. Blake looked up to face my agitated brother. I could feel him tense up.

"Brandon! It's so nice to see you!"

"I wish I could say the same." His voice was full of so much venom. I think he hated Blake almost as much as me. Almost.

"Is that how you greet a friend?" Blake questioned teasingly.
My brother completely ignored his question as if he never said anything.

"Give me back my sister!"

"I'm good thanks."

"NOW!" I knew we were now the main attraction. Great just, great. Note the sarcasm. Brandon stepped forward closer to us and, Blake let go of his grip on me ready to defend himself. I carefully stepped back to avoid attention when I hit a hard chest. Again. SERIOUSLY!?

"It's okay," He reassured me, "you're with us now." Luke. Lily was hovering beside him, eyes wide mouth open. Luke wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I buried my head in his chest. The good thing with Luke is even though he's dating Lily, I know he will protect me too.

Lily came over and hugged me from the side and whispered,

"Let's go." I nodded. I heard a few more curses from the fight between my brother and Blake before Luke grabbed Jayden (who was making out with a blonde in the corner of the club) and took me to the car.

Lily was the most sober so she drove back to the dorms while Jayden rode shotgun and Luke sat next to me calming me down.

What a night.

***

"Spin the bottle?" Luke suggested.

We had got home 40 minutes ago and, Brandon got back to our dorm 10 minutes after. I bandaged him up before all five of us settled down for a game.

"Okay." We agreed. I grabbed an empty bottle of water from my bag and placed it in the centre of the circle. Jayden span first and it landed on me. Damn it.

"Why did Luke take me away from Jessica?" He had a serious expression and locked eyes with me. I glanced for help from everyone else. Nothing.

"Umm... it..uh...we...had...pass?" Was all I got out. I mentally slapped myself. Well done Lex you made it out of that one. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Brandon saved the day with stating,

"My turn!" Thank you bro. He nodded at me and I smiled. I love my brother.
He span the bottle and after 30 seconds it came to a halt on Lily.

"Tell us something you've never told anyone."

Lily's face dropped instantly. Her face went pale and her eyes shifted a grey colour. Is that even possible? This isn't some Wattpad book.

"Ummm..." she stuttered. "I'm pregnant." Silence. Luke was the first to speak.

"Who's the Dad!?" He sounded angry. It clearly wasn't his I knew that for sure. She whispered. No one heard. Everyone was staring at her now.

"I'm sorry Lex." Her eyes were sorrowful. What was going on with her. Now everyone's eyes were on me. I shrugged I didn't know anything.

"Whose is it Lily?" Luke repeated.

"Blake's."

With that I stormed out and slammed the door behind me.

'I don't know where I'm going but I know I'm gonna be a long time.'