Awake and Alive

I woke up in a haze of confusion. Where was I? Why did I have this pain?
   I tried my best to open my eyes but they wouldn't budge. That's when I herd voices talking around me.
    "WHY WONT HE WAKE UP?!" I herd a voice cry. "Padfoot calm down" James. Where was Peter? Oh that's right he went home for the break.
       I tried to open my eyes several more times but the pain was blinding and all he could manage was a pained expression.
       "James! I think he's waking up!"
"Probably because you can't keep your voice down!"
       At last I managed to fight through the agonizing pain and my eyes fluttered open to see James and Sirius staring at me. I let out pained moan.
       "How do you feel?" Sirius asked curiously. I tried to say something but the pain was once again too overwhelming and I had to shut my eyes once more. "Moony? Come on. Talk to me. Moony?!" James sounded panicked at this point.
     "James go get madam pomfrey." I managed to croak out at last. Prongs ran out to go fetch her while Sirius stayed by my side until she came. Once he had taken his potions and the pain had subsided,  I finally got the power back in my voice.
       "Ow" I mumbled. "You went through the wringer last night" James replied. "Got in a werewolf fight. Saw it with my own two eyes."
      I looked down and saw that my arms and torso were covered with bandages and a tiny bit of blood was showing through.
       Madam pomfrey came in and shooed them out the doors of the hospital wing and told me to get some rest. Finally after what seemed like hours my eyes started to get heavier and I slowly drifted off to sleep.
         Flashes. Light? Dark? Both? I couldn't tell anymore. Blood? Why blood? What did blood have to do with anything? Fear. Fear was all I could think of. The smell of it. The TASTE.  Flashes, blood, fear.
          A girl. No a werewolf. Lunging. Her claws tearing into me. MY fear, MY blood. these were the flashes. The attack. But why?
         Something, no, someone, was shaking me awake. Back into reality I go.
          I woke up coved in my own sweat and my injuries were once again unbearable until someone forced some potion down my throat.
          "Pad foot?" I murmured. "You were having a nightmare and you were shaking really badly." He simply replied. "How did you get in here?" I asked. "Well...I sorta never really left and was kinda watching you sleep."
       "That's so reassuring." I said sarcastically. "You looked so peaceful and then you kinda started spazzing out so I had to wake you up."
      " it's ok moony. I'm here. You can go back to sleep." He reassured me. "Hey padfoot?" "Yeah?" He asked. "Can you sing to me?" Sirius looked taken aback by this but then was expressed with an emotion of happiness. "Of course."
      As Sirius sang ( we were the only ones in the hospital wing) he gently stroked my head and my eyelids once again became heavy and just before I drifted into the darkness, Sirius bent over and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled as I fell asleep.