"Shh..it's okay. It's me," I heard Mikaela's voice. I sobbed and gripped her shirt and cried. I cried 18 years worth of tears. I felt two more presences beside and behind me. I felt someone put a hand on my thigh and one on my back. The hand on my back rubbed circles into it soothingly. I just continued to cry. I clung onto Mikki's as if my life depended on it.

(Alec)
She would not show that she was afraid,
But being and feeling alone was too much to face,
Though everyone said that she was so strong,
What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on
But she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,

I sobbed into Mikki's shirt quietly as they began to sing. After Alec, Mikki sang. I clung onto her as her voice vibrated in my ear.

(Mikaela)
Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much,

When Jared sang he leaned forward and kissed the back of my head, singing against my hair.

(Jared)
She would always tell herself she could do this
She would use no help it would be just fine
But when it got hard she would lose her focus
So take my hand and we'll be alright
And she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,

When Alec and Mikki sang the chorus their voices filled the room. I continued to cry quietly but their singing helped me calm down slightly.

(Alec and Mikki)
Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much, yeah.

(Mikki)
A little too much, I said a little too much, oh.

I closed my eyes when Jared sang the next part.

(Jared)
Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much yeah!

(All)
Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much.

By the end of the song I was fast asleep, still clutching onto Mikaela.

Mikaela's POV

I looked down at my best friend as she gripped onto my shirt. She was fast asleep, tears still stained her face. My heart broke at the sight.

"What happened?" Alec whispered. I looked up to find him looking at Y/n as well. She was like his sister, I honestly couldn't tell what was going through his mind right now. He had a mixed look over anger, concern, and sadness as his face.

"I don't know but whatever it was it was bad," Jared said. We looked at him to see him holding up a knife.  It all came together. She was going to kill herself. She wanted to. But what stopped her? Not that I'm not happy she didn't go through with it. But she stopped...on her own...I want to know what stopped her.

"I think it has something to do with her phone," Alec pointed across the room where a shattered cell phone was.

"Alec, go on our Verizon account and pull up her call log. See who she was on the phone with last. I'm gonna get her upstairs. Jared, clean this mess up for me," I said.

"Yes, sir," they both said in unison. I rolled my eyes and flipped them the bird. They just laughed and went to work.

I picked Y/n up as well as I could. Granted she was slightly bigger and stronger than me but I managed to get her up just fine. I walked her upstairs to her room and laid her down in her bed.

I pulled her blankets over her and leant down to kiss her forehead.

"I'm so proud of you," I said honestly. I walked out of the room and raced down the stairs. Jared and Alec were sitting on the couch, gathered around Alec's laptop. I ran over and plopped down beside Alec.

"Find anything?" I asked.

"It was an unknown number. See," Alec showed me the screen. I gasped and jumped to my feet.

"What?!" Alec shouted.

"What is it, sis?!" Jared followed suit, they both jumped to their feet.

"Thats her dad's number. I remember because he used to call me when we first moved down here. He was looking for her or something. I never told him where she was and after a while I stopped taking his calls," I said.

"Her dad calls. She flips out. Sounds about right," Jared said. Alec nodded his head in agreement.

"What do we do?" Alec asked me.

"We try to keep her as far away from him as possible. We'll get her a new phone and immediately block his number. We'll be with constantly. At least one of us will be. We never let her be alone."

"What Camila and the girls? Do we tell them?" Jared asked.

"No...not yet. Let's just see how bad this is," I said. The boys nodded in agreement.

"So," Jared clapped his hands together, "Who wants first watch?"

Alec and I looked at each other and smirked then we looked back at Jared.

"Not it!" We shouted in unison.

"Aw no fair!" He pouted.

"Don't worry, she's asleep. All you have to do is sit in the room with her. You'll be fine," I assured him.

"Great, I have to watch her sleep. That's not creepy at all," Jared mumbled as he made his way upstairs. Alec and I laughed and exchanged high fives.