0|Disorders

FreeDisorders is a campaign you really should check it out.

according to her bio:

❝ People with disorders aren't different. Maybe they have a limitation, but they're just like you and me. ❞

It is a campaign in which light is shed on disorders, common or not, that are not portrayed in most literature.

Disorders are limitations only to a certain part of a person. They are not limitations to the rest of the person, and many people do not understand that. Just because a person cannot hear doesn't mean that they cannot do anything else that a person without any disorders does.

Pancakes and Paper Planes features Micah having an anxiety disorder so this campaign is perfect for this book. Anxiety is a very real thing that I personally struggle with. I may not have a disorder but this topic is very dear to me as a writer and as a human being. One of my favorite books of all time Finding Audrey By Sophie Kinsella is about a girl with an anxiety disorder which may have sparked a little of the idea behind Micah and Pancakes and Paper Planes.

Please, Please Check out her campaign. And please write books that shed light on different disorders. Bring awareness to this topic and page.

Also, check out my campaign page that supports character diversity through characters. - StopDefiningMe

Please, please check out, support and write stories that bring awareness to these amazing campaigns and their other affiliations.

Also, a much needed update that is an actual story update and updates on several other stories are coming later today or this week

xoxoxo

Kat & Mia