Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

Chapter Six

Present

I laughed. For how long, I wasn't sure. I just laughed and laughed until I was heaving, my lungs crying for air. His somber look was replaced with genuine confusion. His forehead slowly formed a crease. He stared at me, looking more confounded by the second.

"Why are you laughing?" His perfect jaw sets.

I grinned, shrugging at him. "It was funny."

"Knowing that you have a cheating boyfriend is funny to you?" The Greek god looked completely perplexed.

I laughed again. I stood up but it didn't make any difference. He was still towering over me. I hated it. It made me feel smaller.

"No." I shook my head with a forced smile. "You, thinking that I'd believe you. That's funny."

"Nice try though." I feigned a sly grin, tapping his shoulder before quickly walking pass by him.

My grin dropped as soon as my back turned on him. I could feel my stomach tightening. What he just said was like a whip covered with poison that's continuously lashing my mind.

"Savion," he called my name with his deep voice. It made me stop walking, my feet instantly glued to the ground. He knows my name? Of course he does. He knows that I'm Axl's secret girlfriend after all.

"Axl is cheating on you," he repeated. The inside of my chest was in total turmoil. I clenched my fist as tight as I can. Ire slowly seeped in my veins. I couldn't stop myself and finally turned around to face him.

"My boyfriend is not a cheater," I gritted the words through my teeth, stressing the words to make a point. I glowered at him, if looks could kill—I would keep on looking at him.

"But that's what he is. Axl is cheating on you. He's going behind your back and even fucked—" My hand flew across his cheek. His head turned at how hard I hit him.

"You're a liar." I pointed at his face with disdain, spitting the words in disgust.

I turned my back on him again and hastily stormed away. I blinked hard to keep my eyes from being glassed with angry tears. His words continued swirling on my mind even with the growing distance that I placed between us.

All I could feel right now was anger. Anger for that guy—whatever his name is! I wanted to scream, kick, throw, claw, punch anything or anyone and I was never a fan of violence.

Ang kapal ng mukha niya! He thinks he can just waltz in, pop out of nowhere, and declare that my boyfriend is cheating on me? Who does he think he is?

I was more enraged about that guy than the thought of Axl cheating on me. There is no way. No way that Axl would do such an unfaithful thing. I know how much he loves me. He constantly reminds me about it. Just this morning, he sent me a long message telling me how much he does.

He would never cheat on me. He swore that he would never do that to me. He's loyal. 'Yon ang sinabi niya at iyon ang dapat ang paniwalaan ko. I believe him and I will choose to believe him.

"Are you okay, Sav?" Avis' voice made me snap out of my nearly catastrophic and endless thoughts.

Malamig man ang boses niya ay kita ko naman ang kaunting pag-aalala na tumatakas sa mga mata niya. It's so easy to read her sometimes even she thinks she's hard to read.

O siguro ay ako lang 'yon, dahil kami ang laging magkasama at mag bestfriend kaming dalawa. Bago sumagot ay pinilit ko munang alalahanin kung nasaan kaming dalawa.

We were still inside the room. Tahimik at ang professor lang sa harapan ang nagdi-discuss. Then my brain next processed that this is our last class for today. I scrunched my nose and pretended to be cool and casual.

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay Anya, at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni Anya
@kissmyredlips
What do you do when a handsome stranger tells you that your dedicated...
I-unlock ang bagong parteng ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 45 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @kissmyredlips.