Or Maybe Triple...!

Meanwhile, Shadow and Charmy were wandering the wooded area they'd seen in their vision, which Charmy had identified as part of the park where they used to play.

Charmy looked around, occasionally flipping his bangs out of his face. "Ugh. I look like one of those guys teenagers talk about, in this form." He grumbled.

"I thought you liked that form." Shadow expressed.

"I might if I didn't look like some heartthrob."

Shadow grinned. He'd noticed the kid's maturity level rising over time, like Charmy and Daylight Savings were melding together as one being, as well as his eyes shifting to a purple color.
Too bad Thaw and I can't do that... He thought.

Suddenly they heard movement, and they paused. "...Cream?"

The rabbit dashed out of her hiding spot, looking terrified. "Keep away from me!"
She was in her Amethyst form, looking like her mid-teens and wearing shorts, a tank top, and sandals, and a pair of dragonfly wings were on her back.
"Stay away!"

"Cream, we- wait..." He put his hands together, allowing him to power down and revert back to his childish form. "It's me...Charmy."

"Charmy!?" She ran to him, hugging him tightly. "What happened to us...? Why are we suddenly-"

"Changing?" Shadow stepped forward, "It's a long story, and we'd like to help you."

"There are bad guys after us, Cream." Charmy replied. "Like stab-you-through-the-chest-and-let-you-bleed-to-death bad! But don't worry, Shadow and Sonic are helping us fight them."

Cream smiled. "Really...?"

At that moment, there was a loud crash, and Charmy quickly shifted back to his teenage form, putting himself in front of Cream. "Come on out!"

"Hold your fire! It's just me!" Tails said, raising his hands above his head, lowering them as the team relaxed.

"What are you doing here, Tails?" Shadow asked.

"I just got a message from Knuckles. They were attacked by Obsidians and Sonic's badly hurt."

Shadow took a step back, then looked to Charmy. "Let's move."

Charmy took Cream's hand. "You ever flown before?"

"Yes...but not like thiiiiiiiis!" Cream yelped as Charmy grabbed her in his arms, taking off after Shadow in the sky.

...............................................................

Knuckles wasn't quite sure what to think once reality kicked in. "How long have you been able to speak? How did you know about the Amethysts? What am I supposed to do?" He asked, though not sure Chaos was paying attention.

In truth, Chaos was listening, but he was focusing more on Sonic, who was lying in pain by the pool Chaos had stopped at. His eyes were partially open, but staring blankly and glowing a soft orange color, and blackness was forming around the wound on his wing.

Autumn was trying to keep his attention on playing with the Chao flying around him, but every moan of pain coming from his babysitter made him cringe, as if being reminded of some distant memory.

This was the situation when Tikal came to the pool. "Knuckles, I heard yelling and- oh my gosh!" She covered her mouth. "What happened...!?"

"Obsidians. I'll explain later." Knuckles replied. "Is he going to be alright?"

"Rrrgh. The infection's spreading! If Leaf had already manifested, we could heal him, but..." Chaos gritted his previously-unknown teeth, his eyes shutting tightly as he put his hands on either side of his head. "I don't know what to do for him...!"

"T...Ti...!" Sonic stammered.

"Sonic, can you hear me!?" Knuckles asked. He gasped as Sonic grabbed his wrist. "Wha-!?"

"Ti...Tikal...!" He hissed through gritted teeth. "Leaf... Is...Tikal!"

Tikal stepped back, looking at her hands. "I...I am? How long have I been...?"

Chaos stood up. "Leaf, listen to me. You have to help us."

Tikal's eyes glowed bright orange. "N-No! I can't, Chaos!" She cried, pulling away. "I couldn't save him before, so I can't-"

Chaos grabbed her arms, making her scream. "Leaf, please! He's still alive! But he won't be unless you save him!"

"I can't!"

That's when Shadow, Cream and Charmy arrived. "Oh my gosh!" Shadow looked to Sonic, then to Tikal and Chaos. "What's going on!?"

"Tikal's another Amethyst!" Autumn cried. "But she's too afraid to heal him!"

"I can't! I couldn't save Augustus, so how can I save him!?"

Cream's eyes glowed gold as her Amethyst took over. "Leaf. It's not your fault Dominus killed the others! Please, it's our only chance to save Wind's keeper!"

Leaf's eyes were filled with tears. "I..." She clenched her fists. "...I have to try!"
She went to Sonic's side, her hands trembling as they glowed blue.
Suddenly she slammed her fist into Sonic's chest, and Sonic's mouth was open in a silent scream as the light went from her hands into his body.
His veins glowed as the energy traveled to his wing, then the wound closed over, and Sonic transformed back to his civilian form.

"Mr. Sonic!" Autumn hurried over and hugged Sonic's arm.

Tikal gasped as she regained control, then looked up at Knuckles. "I...I did it...!?"

Knuckles pulled her close, putting a hand on the back of her head. "Yeah...it's over." He smirked. "You heal people by punching them...go figure."

Tikal smiled a little, soaking in her betrothed's hug.