Chapter 10 : ❃New Spring❃

Today is the day that Hiro will be graduating, you and Tadashi are both waiting at the Ceremony Hall for him with all the crowd that were mostly around your age. You both desperately looking for Hiro but it seems like he is too short to be seen in the crowd, Tadashi held your hand just in case you don't get lost which causes you to forget your task, getting distracted with the warmth of his hand around yours.

It wasn't intentional but you felt like it should last longer then you heard Tadashi's phone buzzing, He checked it and looked at you. "He's at the Entrance" he smiled and walked there together, Hiro wasn't at the entrance.. or so you thought after he made his way out of the tall crowd.

"Oh! there he is" You chuckled, pointing where he is to Tadashi as he let go of your hand(which you felt your heart drop for a bit) and walked to Hiro, ruffling his hair "Congrats, bro!" He cheered while the younger Hamada whined trying to make his big brother stop messing with his hair.

You giggled and gave Hiro a rather big decorated box congratulating him as his eyes sparkles and eagerly opened it "Oh my gosh- shut up!" He looked at you, smiling so happily, showing the cute gap between his front teeth.

You hummed, nodding "yep! You're favorite~" you sang and you could see him taking out the 26-pound Gummy Bear from the box. "How did you know I was looking for this?" He asked "well, Tadashi kept telling me on the phone how you were gazing at the Sweets ad and we thought we could buy you one for today" you explained and he hugged you, you giggled and hugged back.

Hiro saw Tadashi's jealous face while embracing you, sticking his tongue out at his big brother which somewhat made Tadashi's brow twitch and frown 'why you little-' he thought unconsciously pouting.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

At the age of 13, Hiro graduated from High school and he also noticed that his brother has his attention on you most of the time and knew that he likes you more than he ever thought he had. Tadashi also had been a bit depressed when you moved out to a new apartment even though you've been helping out at the cafe everyday to help Aunt Cass around.

There were occassions where Hiro would use his chance to make Tadashi jealous. You barely take notice of everything around you, since you were busy helping out at the shop so you just shrug it off when the two brothers are acting weird.
Whenever you take breaks, you just sat on a chair upstairs, fixing your glasses and take a book out to read to pass time. Tadashi then ran to see you, his face was kind of pale, holding two envelopes on his hand, taking a deep breath and gulped.

"It's here" he managed to speak out the words, making you put your book down and stood up from your chair. You have taken an entrance exam to the SFIT and now the results have finally come and you are nervous to know if you got in or not.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

(•-•) Hello, I am Baymax, your personal health care companion. You have finished this chapter. Have a lollipop.