EXTRA: ❃Gummy Bears❃

You looked at Hiro worriedly as you watch him hug Mochi while stroking his smooth fur. You remembered something when you and Tadashi walked to his school, and grabbed something in your backpack, taking it out then showed it to Hiro, a pack of gummy bears.

You could see his eyes sparkle in delight. Finally showing his tootie grin, showing the gap of his front teeth.

"I bought this at the candy shop near your school so I happen to buy you a pack" you explained, giving it to him. "GUMMY BEARS! Thank you thankyouthankyou thankyou, [Y/N]!" he said, hugging you happily, making your heart melt and giggle softly.

Tadashi saw this and smiled at the sight of the two of you. 'I'm glad he's smiling now..' He thought, then change his glance towards you, smiling ever so warmly.

You embraced Hiro, you knew how it felt like being bullied and you wanted to reassure him that it won't ever happen again. Not while you're still breathing

"Come on, bud. let's have you get changed" Tadashi said, carrying his little brother upstairs as Hiro whines "But, I wanna eat the gummy bears [Y/N] bought me!" "You can eat them AFTER you get changed" Tadashi said, making you giggle and shake your head.

You went downstairs to the shop to help Aunt Cass and walked to the cash register to get the customers' payments. "Thank You, come again" you smiled, bowing 'glad there are just mostly female customers' you thought and mentally sighed in relief.

Tadashi knew you still can't handle male customers so he went down the stairs after and told Aunt Cass to rest for the day

"Oh, thank you!" She said, lightly pinching his cheeks gleefully as she removed her apron and gave it to him "I'll go make chicken wings for dinner~" she said walking upstairs to look after Hiro while she rests.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

BONUS

Months passed and it was the end of exams. You are helping Aunt Cass with the customers until you witnessed Mochi flying passed you, wearing the hover-cat boots, hitting the door and got knocked out.

You stood there a bit shocked 'what the hell?!' You thought as you heard Aunt Cass "Tadashi! Hiro!" She called angrily. "Oh boy.. You two are in biiiig trouble" you muttered, looking at the ceiling, you walked to Mochi and carried him, you noticed the hover-cat boots Hiro made a few months ago.

"wait.. I remembered these.." you mumbled to yourself then walked to Tadashi, still holding Mochi in your arms "seriously? You helped Hiro enhance the hover-cat boots?" You asked almost scolding him, he chuckled sheepishly scratching his left cheek with his index finger.

Aunt Cass went in the room and started scolding the brothers. "We're sorry, Aunt Cass" they apologized in unison, looking down and smiled at each other, which you find it cute and giggled to yourself, returning back to work.

ADDITIONAL

❀ADDITIONAL❀